1. Mai 2024, 09:39 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ask the Edain Team  (Gelesen 140432 mal)

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #300 am: 12. Apr 2016, 09:27 »
What does The Might of the Witch King do for Karsh? It says he is bound permanently to the Iron Crown, but that is not right anymore is it?
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #301 am: 12. Apr 2016, 14:30 »
It increases his lifesteal to 75%. Seems to be a bug in the english version ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #302 am: 13. Apr 2016, 01:43 »
I wanted to ask now with Runes gone from Thorin III in IHs will there be still Runes available for IHs in some other form or Hero, or there won't be Runes in IHs Faction anymore!? :-)

Greetings and thanks for the awesome work!
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #303 am: 13. Apr 2016, 07:10 »
Can Ring-Master Sauron tansform into his other forms?
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

Sawman

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #304 am: 16. Apr 2016, 20:20 »
Hey Edain Team just wondering why you took away the best part of Aragons leadership the hero discount was the only thing that made it decent but now he only buffs statues? come on I'd much rather you take away the statue buff

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #305 am: 23. Apr 2016, 23:05 »
Hi, Edain Team!

I was wondering, how Alatar and Pallando will be implemented in future versions of the Mod? I don't want them to be gone, I loved them in Edain 3.8.1.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #306 am: 24. Apr 2016, 00:08 »
I was wondering, how Alatar and Pallando will be implemented in future versions of the Mod? I don't want them to be gone, I loved them in Edain 3.8.1.

The fate of the Blue Wizards is a bit, let's say, 'suspended'. I think they will never be gone forever, and we will surely see them in the game, with a proper role, in the time to come. I sincerely suggest you look at this thread that exactly deals with the same topic  ;)

larsvp

• Hobbit
« Antwort #307 am: 30. Apr 2016, 19:11 »
Hello Edain Team,
I am new to Battle for middle earth 2 and rise of the witch king. Since i have no disc i have so issues with downloading this amazing mod. i downloaded the  game from this website ******. when i try to download the mod it says: Setup needs the next disc :(. Since i dont have the disc i cant play. It says

Please insert disc one and click OK
If the files on this disc can be found in a folder other than the one displayed below, enter the correct path or click browse.

The path your program gave me was:
c:\Users\lars\Appdata\Local\Temp\7zO6F3D.tmp

Like i gues the path would be to my rise of the witch king folder. but that didnt work :-|

I would be grateful if i could recieve some help.
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Apr 2016, 19:33 von Gnomi »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #308 am: 30. Apr 2016, 19:16 »
The Edain Team doesn't provide any kind of support for copies of the game that are not official (thus illegal). If they did, they could be sued for unlawful behaviour.

I guess you have to seek for help somewhere else.

larsvp

• Hobbit
« Antwort #309 am: 30. Apr 2016, 19:19 »
Thats ok thanks anyway

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #310 am: 30. Apr 2016, 22:35 »
You downloaded a zip file. You need to extract the 3 files out of it before running the setup. Right click on the file you downloaded and select "Extract all".

Dendrotheos

• Bilbos Festgast
  • æsc cyning. Freca Rohanes
« Antwort #311 am: 5. Mai 2016, 22:12 »
Just a quickie for the team, is Bree currently planned to be implemented at some point? I'm aware that it wouldn't be substantial enough for its own faction, but are you intending to homage it in some way in Imladris?

It isn't a major part of middle earth but I think it has potential for some unique gameplay by combining weak militia troops with perhaps singular, powerful mercenary soldiers, as well as being a nice economy booster.
"Bealocwealm hafað fréone frecan forth onsended. Giedd sculon singan gléomenn sorgiende."

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #312 am: 5. Mai 2016, 22:56 »
Bree is implemented in Isengart with Bill Ferny as a Scout and Mercenary.

Palpou

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #313 am: 18. Mai 2016, 01:19 »
Another question: Do you have a streaming chain on Twitch, a live, or something where videos are published on a regular basis ?

Of course when I search "Edain mod" on Youtube or Twitch, I have my answer. You have an account, and you post awesome trailers, and some gameplay streams (but it seems rare). And we can find some videos too.

But it's random.
I think it would be nice to have a thread or something, to list some good videos, or some good replays.
Do you have 'useful' links.. ?
Thank you in advance.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #314 am: 18. Mai 2016, 13:10 »
The main gathering places for Edain-related videos and content are exactly those you mentioned yourself. I honestly couldn't think about other more efficient or ordered spaces for this purpose than YouTube.

In the Edain Strategy board, you will find plenty of interesting replays made by the most experienced and passionate players of the Community. Unfortunately, it is very unlikely that the Edain Team will ever be involved in regular (that is, monthly, weekly or even daily) video activities; their channel is mostly meant to showcase some of the Edain content to the international and German fans, but I guess there isn't yet the will of starting other projects about it. The reason is quite simple: there isn't so much time to do everything.

The priority will always be working on the Mod itself, giving support in this forum and leading the developing process on ModDB too. Posting videos periodically is something that is generally left to anyone's liberty. RuudDevil, Elite KryPtik and many other people, for example, have specific channels that deal with the Edain Mod and they post frequently.