28. Apr 2024, 09:47 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ask the Edain Team  (Gelesen 140085 mal)

Branchez

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Captain-General/ High Warden of the White Tower
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #240 am: 10. Dez 2015, 17:42 »
All Dwarven factions will get completely unique designs :) They'll actually look more different from each other than they do now.

That's a really needed change.

Aule the creator

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #241 am: 11. Dez 2015, 21:29 »
great i hope they all get the helmet and shields and spears and same armor just different color beards and different color clothes blue for ered luin and grey or what ever color erebor has you guys shouldnt change ered luin elites and u shouldnt change erebor elites neither

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #242 am: 12. Dez 2015, 17:57 »
I wanted to ask, since all the Dwarven factions will get new designs, is it possible that Erebor will get a complete movie army from AUJ (including spearmen)? :)

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

Saruman der Bunte

• Held von Helms Klamm
  • Es gibt nichts Praktischeres als eine gute Theorie
« Antwort #243 am: 12. Dez 2015, 19:44 »
I am not a member of the Edain team, but I am pretty sure the answer will be 'you'll just have to wait and see'. ;)

"Zwei Dinge erfüllen das Gemüt mit immer neuer und zunehmenden Bewunderung und Ehrfurcht, je öfter und anhaltender sich das Nachdenken damit beschäftigt: Der bestirnte Himmel über mir, und das moralische Gesetz in mir."
                   -Immanuel Kant-

Dank an CMG für das Banner und den Avatar!

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #244 am: 12. Dez 2015, 19:48 »
^^Ok, I have no problem to wait a few more days  :P.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #245 am: 13. Dez 2015, 02:24 »
I hope as much as you Thorin ,believe me,that is my Dream since I first saw AUJ and the first thing I thought was how awesome will they be in Edain! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #246 am: 13. Dez 2015, 12:22 »
Same goes for me Dain, I've been dreaming of this Erebor design since the first movie came out. Especially after I saw them in the Battle of Moria, that was so awesome! I just hope that if Edain uses that design, that they will also give the Spearmen shields and that the infantry will have diversity in weapons (one handed swords and axes :)).

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #247 am: 13. Dez 2015, 13:13 »
It's great that I'm not the only one rooting for these Erebor designs  xD.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #248 am: 13. Dez 2015, 17:40 »
Exactly my thoughts Fredius my friend! :-) And I sure hope so much for those Designs and the Shield I jusy a must for me at least! :-)

But all this will mean we will need new Veterans and I have few ideas about that ,but for now I will wait! :-)

Thorin mate,of course you are not alone,the first thing I did after watching AUJ was to ask on ModDB if we will be able to play those EPIC Erebor Soldiers! [uglybunti]

But for now I am still in euphoria about IHs !! [uglybunti] [uglybunti]
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #249 am: 13. Dez 2015, 17:50 »
I hope too the new designs will be something close to what we have seen in AUJ. :) Let's just wait and see.

"That still only counts as one!"

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #250 am: 14. Dez 2015, 12:56 »
Now, just remember the days of old when we could only dream of having a Dwarven army from the movie :)

Only thing I'm kind of worried-ish about is this: Erebor is focused in the period of the War of the Ring, and since most of it's population are former Dwarves of IH, so should Erebor units have some kind of IH armour, but "evolved" in a different direction because of variety. And should Ered Luin Dwarves have the AUJ armour since most of them are former Erebor Dwarves?

Actually, to be entirely honest, I like either way; I guess it's probably both lore-accurate. I do as long as we have those beautiful new Khazâd :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #251 am: 14. Dez 2015, 13:00 »
You gto a good point with those questions mate! :) But as yo usaid both wil lbe kinda accurate in a lore way so it comes down to a personal taste I guess! :)

To me I like to think that Dain adopted the AUJ Erebor Armor as a sign of its Rebirth and Respect towards the Kings of Old and Khazad-Dum,to me those Armors are heritage from Khazad Dum! :) So I would love to see AUJ Armors as Erebor Armors thats all while IHs wil lbe for what Dwarves Ramained in IHs! :)

Greetings! :)

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #252 am: 14. Dez 2015, 13:14 »
You gto a good point with those questions mate! :) But as yo usaid both wil lbe kinda accurate in a lore way so it comes down to a personal taste I guess! :)

To me I like to think that Dain adopted the AUJ Erebor Armor as a sign of its Rebirth and Respect towards the Kings of Old and Khazad-Dum,to me those Armors are heritage from Khazad Dum! :) So I would love to see AUJ Armors as Erebor Armors thats all while IHs wil lbe for what Dwarves Ramained in IHs! :)

Greetings! :)

Exactly. Not to mention that there are many Dwarves from Erebor who had to leave their home because of smaug, and came back after he was killed. Because of that I don think a big part of the population is ethnically from IH.

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #253 am: 14. Dez 2015, 13:18 »
Only thing I'm kind of worried-ish about is this: Erebor is focused in the period of the War of the Ring, and since most of it's population are former Dwarves of IH, so should Erebor units have some kind of IH armour, but "evolved" in a different direction because of variety. And should Ered Luin Dwarves have the AUJ armour since most of them are former Erebor Dwarves?

That's definetly an interesting idea..... ;)

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #254 am: 14. Dez 2015, 13:32 »
I think the best way to integrate that concept is to give that design to the veterans (if that is the correct name) of Erebor. I believe only a small amount of IH soldiers remained in Erebor after they colonised it, just like most crusaders went back to Europe after they conquered Jerusalem.