27. Apr 2024, 16:27 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ask the Edain Team  (Gelesen 139909 mal)

Dendrotheos

• Bilbos Festgast
  • æsc cyning. Freca Rohanes
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #285 am: 26. Feb 2016, 17:11 »
As a quick couple of questions to the Edain Team, I couldn't help but notice that, in the factions overview page, you changed the shape of the Imladris castle from circular to rectangular, also removing the white wall roof. Is this a temporary change to the castle as you flesh out the faction before finalising for its future release? Furthermore, what were your thinkings behind the change? Was it for practical or visual reasons?
Many thanks :)
"Bealocwealm hafað fréone frecan forth onsended. Giedd sculon singan gléomenn sorgiende."

Maraelion

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #286 am: 26. Feb 2016, 18:33 »
I can answer you the question: On the German board, ET stated, that they made the walls rectangular and removed the roof, because there were problems with units on the walls.
Greetings
Maraelion

Dendrotheos

• Bilbos Festgast
  • æsc cyning. Freca Rohanes
« Antwort #287 am: 27. Feb 2016, 14:45 »
Fantastic. Thanks for the answer. That does make sense.
"Bealocwealm hafað fréone frecan forth onsended. Giedd sculon singan gléomenn sorgiende."

broly777

• Hobbit
« Antwort #288 am: 3. Mär 2016, 15:00 »
hi im quite new in here.

so sry if this is the wrong place for me to ask.
but when will there be added additional factions to edain?

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #289 am: 3. Mär 2016, 15:12 »
We never give release dates for updates.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #290 am: 3. Mär 2016, 17:50 »
hi im quite new in here.

so sry if this is the wrong place for me to ask.
but when will there be added additional factions to edain?
welcome on Modding Union :)
Edain doesn't give release dates. However, the next faction to be included is Angmar and it will come in the next patch 4.3

Rob_13

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #291 am: 30. Mär 2016, 00:16 »
Are there any plans to give Easterlings and Haradrim their own factions? The same for the men of Dale?

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #292 am: 30. Mär 2016, 01:28 »
Are there any plans to give Easterlings and Haradrim their own factions? The same for the men of Dale?

The Edain Team has not officially announced anything regarding this matter yet.
What we know is that there is enough space for two more factions.

If Haradrim and Easterlings were ever to be made into an independent faction, it would thus be in a new faction on their own, yes.
The Men of Dale are currently implemented in the game as a subfaction, belonging to Erebor, their main faction. I don't think there is any plan to create a further faction as it wouldn't be reasonable dividing them from Erebor, as Dale was not at all large and powerful enough to be equally compared to the other full-scale realms of Middle Earth during the War of the Ring.
Dale inevitably has a minor status and it's too much intertwined (dependent) with Erebor to do without it.

There is a thread about a possible Evil Men faction that specifically gathers users' proposals in form of speculations in the Off-Topic section, given that it's been a custom so far (in the English forum, at least) considering them as not yet 'legitimate' Edain Suggestions and thus not worthy of being posted in the regular boards.
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Mär 2016, 01:58 von DieWalküre »

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #293 am: 1. Apr 2016, 17:03 »
Hello! I would like to ask a question that was asked already by The_Necromancer0: will Saruman's ability Power of the speech be changed? I mean it's effect because it works only on recruitment buildings but for now they can be upgraded manually so this ability doesn't give any exp bonus.
Thanks!
Gandalf7000

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #294 am: 1. Apr 2016, 17:23 »
It should be changed in the next patch.

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #295 am: 1. Apr 2016, 18:39 »
great news  xD
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #296 am: 1. Apr 2016, 18:40 »
great news  xD

Good to know! ;)

lord_ellessar

• Edain Team Recruit
  • Verteidiger Morias
  • you know nothing j... sorry wrong place
« Antwort #297 am: 3. Apr 2016, 22:35 »
i have already asked for the angmar's buildings from the trailer (awesome trailer btw) but will it be possible to also have the buildings from dale from the trailer? :)
It would ne really nice for each mappers, I mean it could open a lot of ways, I personally work on a map of carn Dum and the buildings of the trailer could help me a lot,... There also are a lot of mappers who want to make a map of dale :)
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Apr 2016, 13:59 von lord_ellessar »

Rob_13

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #298 am: 4. Apr 2016, 18:37 »
Just a comment about the elven calvary...

I really liked the Elkriders, the only problem for me is that they are only ranged units... I would like to see Melee Elkriders, or add a Sword Subweapon for the existing Elkriders and fight like Thranduil did in the Battle of the Five Armies xD

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #299 am: 4. Apr 2016, 18:46 »
Just a comment about the elven calvary...

I really liked the Elkriders, the only problem for me is that they are only ranged units... I would like to see Melee Elkriders, or add a Sword Subweapon for the existing Elkriders and fight like Thranduil did in the Battle of the Five Armies xD

You can start a thread in the Lothlórien Suggestions board, and see if it develops and attracts other people's interest.
I don't know what will be the answer of the Edain Team, but it's generally better posting proposals, brief or detailed, in the appropriate boards  :)