27. Apr 2024, 17:51 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ask the Edain Team  (Gelesen 139926 mal)

Palpou

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #315 am: 18. Mai 2016, 17:26 »
Thank you DieWalküre !
I didn't see the whole section [Strategy] under Multiplayer. Thanks.
I understand why the modder don't have the time to make videos. There is already too much to do, and it's already great to have answers as quickly and complete as yours.

I started with Elite KrypPtik, their videos are awesome. As the AI becomes more and more tricky, watching players is a great source of inspiration :D

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #316 am: 18. Mai 2016, 20:23 »
I also follow RuudDevill and EliteKryptik.
Ruud is for entertainement. He always has funny video ideas and is really agodd commentator.
Elite is a very good Edain player. He does less funny stuff but you learn strategy with him :D

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #317 am: 18. Mai 2016, 22:05 »
I understand why the modder don't have the time to make videos. There is already too much to do, and it's already great to have answers as quickly and complete as yours.

Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm only doing my job and fulfilling the duty of being a Moderator  ;)

As you will probably know, RuudDevil and Elite are Beta Testers and this means that they can have, sometimes, the permission of the Edain Team to showcase some elements of the Beta to the Community, when the time of the release gets closer. To be more specific, RuudDevil's 'role' is exactly showcasing and spreading Edain-related content throughout YouTube; whereas, Elite is a regular member of the Betatesting Team (as I too am, beside being primarily a Moderator).

Good choice. They are very dedicated and they personally contribute to the Mod's progress themselves  :)

DreamWar

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #318 am: 19. Mai 2016, 11:03 »
Question
Have you guys thought of making a game mode with the original command point limit (1000?) - without the "double damage" or "elite units"? So - pretty much standard skirmish but maximum 1000 command points.

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
« Antwort #319 am: 19. Mai 2016, 14:01 »
I know this thread is called ask the Edain Team, but I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this.   :)

There can only be a certain amount of Game Modes due to the engine of this game, which is why when Elite Mode was added, Battle Mode was taken out. Though as the Team said in the patch notes, Battle Mode was a bit redundant since Epic Battle Mode also raises Command Points.

So to add a Game Mode that only allows 1000 Command Points, it must replace one of the already existing Game Modes.

At least, that's what I think.  The team can correct me if I'm wrong.  xD

DreamWar

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #320 am: 20. Mai 2016, 04:39 »
Ah yes, thank you. I asked that on modding union and got the same answer. Luckily I found away to limit the command points through World Builder.

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #321 am: 29. Mai 2016, 13:27 »
I know it's really really [...] really soon to ask, but which campains do you plan for the mod ? The dwarven campain ? The Angmar campain ? Can we expect the original BfME  campains too ? :D

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #322 am: 29. Mai 2016, 14:01 »
As far as I know, there is a maximum of 2 campaigns, which can be implemented.
Also, the BfME1 campaign can't be implemented with the BfME2 engine.

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #323 am: 29. Mai 2016, 15:02 »
Ok so I guess we'll have the dwarven and the Angmar campain. Totally fine for me :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #324 am: 3. Jun 2016, 10:11 »
Hello Team! :)

I wanted to ask now with the Ring Mechnic Changes,which are really unique and original,how will the Ring Work for the Dwarves!? :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Fine

• RPG Team
  • Wächter der Veste
  • Ich hab da ein ganz mieses Gefühl bei der Sache...
« Antwort #325 am: 3. Jun 2016, 11:03 »
You will have to wait and see about this...
It will be great though ;)
RPG:

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #326 am: 3. Jun 2016, 22:36 »
I see! Thank you my friend ,I am excited now even more! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Augustin99

• Hobbit
  • Gondor has no king!
« Antwort #327 am: 17. Jun 2016, 09:16 »
Hey Lord of Mordor,

My brother and I have been playing Edain together over Game Ranger, and in some games, our Command Points just disappear for no real reason and disables us to train more troops saying we have reached the maximum amount of troop capacity (the AIs can still train troops). The only way to fix this glitch in the match we are currently playing for an Ally or an Enemy to be defeated. Do you know why it's happening? It has happened several times to my brother and I already.

Thank you,

Augustin99

Shervin.r

• Hobbit
« Antwort #328 am: 18. Jun 2016, 12:06 »
Hi edain team. I have this question for a long time.are there other faction(s) after all 9 faction are released ?
Thank you

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #329 am: 18. Jun 2016, 12:54 »
Hi edain team. I have this question for a long time.are there other faction(s) after all 9 faction are released ?
Thank you

There is space left for other two more factions.

There has been valuable speculations about a possible Evil Men faction (Rhûn, Harad and other human allies of Sauron) so far, but nothing has been officially revealed yet for due reasons: there are two planned factions (Imladris and the Misty Mountains) that still need to be completed, and I guess that what will be next is also meant to be a surprise for the Edain Community  :)