17. Jan 2021, 00:33 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Isengard bugs  (Gelesen 7256 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Isengard bugs
« am: 29. Mär 2015, 05:42 »
Post any Isengard bugs here.

Bugs:

Voice and text bugs:
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2020, 16:18 von FG15 »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
Re: Isengard bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 30. Jun 2020, 22:09 »
I was playing as Rohan against Hard Isengard on High Pass. I tried to destroy an enemy outpost. Upon destroying the citadel, it then moved north-east by a few meters, left its glowing orange windows (?) behind in the original and the hangings from the citadel moved even further north-east. It then stayed like that till all the other buildings were destroyed and then it disappeared. This wasn't an isolated incident either as it happened on another outpost they had although in a different direction. Image link of how it looked:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/633017422483554355/727609816390041680/unknown.png

Discord [BOT]

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
« Antwort #2 am: 1. Nov 2020, 16:20 »
I just noticed Isengard Battering rams have some; weird bug. They are trying to attack my wall and later stuck in it and won't come out, they are somekind; trying to get in of the fortress, but without breaching or trying to attack anything.

Talion (705812586184310794)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
« Antwort #3 am: 6. Nov 2020, 12:41 »
I don't know this is intended or not but Isengard Wildmens' Torches after getting armor upgrade; getting a silver shirt also; like units. But not completely; half of torch is with that chain mail, other half is wooden textured.

Talion (705812586184310794)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Thilloc

• Hobbit
« Antwort #4 am: 4. Dez 2020, 21:51 »
I was playing with Isengard in easy mode vs gondor in dunharrow. I was using the top side of the map. I built 2 expansion sites, at west and the east of my base, in both I built mineshafts to the sides and a tower to the side facing the enemy,  then gondor with batering ram destroyed, the tower and the central building and left. The problem was I couldnt rebuild the center building nor use the buildplot where the tower was despite I could see the buildplot like avaliable but unclickable(only where the tower was, the center plot showed nothing) in both expansion sites happend the same, So I have to destroy the other two building to fix the bug. It worked with both expansion sites.

In the same game when I built the furnances in the castle the portrait didn't show the discount, only shows 0% although I had already 3 of them. I didn't check if discount was applying when I bought the improvements on units

The version I was playing was 4.5.4.2

Birds

• Edain Betatester
  • Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #5 am: 4. Dez 2020, 22:40 »
Hey I'm not sure what the problem with rebuilding was, maybe a oter building just had a hitbox that stoped you from selecting the empty plot. As for the furnaces, they get the discount once they are level 3.