20. Apr 2021, 14:49 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: AI Bugs  (Gelesen 8063 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
AI Bugs
« am: 29. Mär 2015, 05:44 »
Post any bugs you encounter with the AI here.

Bugs

Notes from the team:
- ,,Dwarven AI seems to be able to create any heroes and revive them from any heroe building" -> Yes, the AI is able to build every hero from every building. We cant fix this because of the engine.
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2020, 16:17 von FG15 »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Discord [BOT]

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
Re: AI Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Jul 2020, 19:15 »
It seems that when the AI uses Tauriel’s reinforcement power it always summons them in the bottom left corner of the map.

Necro (241942232867799040)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

EgyptRaider

• Hobbit
Re: AI Bugs
« Antwort #2 am: 7. Sep 2020, 13:09 »
After playing a few games against Medium Angmar, I get the feeling they never recruit any wolves or siege trolls -- often resulting in intense fields on the battle, but -- in case they corner me in my own fortress -- all the units just standing outside of it never attempting to break in.