21. Apr 2018, 04:11 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Map-specific Bugs  (Gelesen 16061 mal)

Offline Lord of Mordor

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Map-specific Bugs
« am: 29. Mär 2015, 06:01 »
Post bugs here that you encountered only on specific maps.

Bugs:
 - on the map black gate, me rohan on east and ally gondor on west (brutal) vs mordor (brutal) inside the lands, the mordor do nothing
 - On map Nanduhirion enemy AI seems to have been insta defeated after ~15 minutes. I was Lorien with Angmar, Gondor and Rohan against 4 Mordors.

Fixed:
- Another bug found, this time in Eaves of Fangorn. There are three spots fortress: The north, the east and the west. If try try to begin with a faction in the west spot, after of start the fortress will not be build, what causes a intermediately defeat.
- Hi. I tried to play the Isengart(corrupted) map against Isengard (IA), with the opponent in the fortress. The game froze and automatically closed after approximately 5 minutes, regardless what I did. I was originally playing Mordor, but I tried also using other factions and the problem kept occurring. I was suggested to lower the graphical level, but this didn't provide any solution. If I instead try to play the same map but with me playing as Isengard controlling Orthanc and the opponent outside, the game ran smoothly and no problem occurred. To me, there seems to be a problem with the IA controlling Orthanc fortress.
- Map Dead Marshes.
The barrow wight lair in the middle left (between the two players in the left) cannot be attacked by melee units and the loot cannot be picked up.

- Map: Druadan Forest
If you begin by choosing the south initial position, you are immediately defeated at the beginning of the game. This happens regardless the faction or the game mode.

- Hi!
I was playing with Mordor on the Udun map, when I called for Haradrim reinforcements the game crashed. I was playing vs a Brutal Gondor with epic battle modus.
Greetings

- In the map Tolfalas, Lothlorien AI (at least, I haven't tested any other) does nothing. Very peaceful beings those elves.
- 1) If I try play epic battle mode in a fortress map (for example Minas Tirith) I get instead the mode in which you have to hold half of the settlements to win.
- Whenever I play the Isengart(corrupted) map as attacker, the game automatically crashes after some 5 minutes. I don't think this is related to graphical issues, as it doesn't happen when I'm playing as a defender.

- On the top right spot in lostriand and the bottom left spot in East Emnet the castle doesnt get built and I immediately lose on lostriand I was playing as dwarves in LAN and on East Emnet I was gondor on LAN and in both maps I was fighting against brutal mordor
- Edoras map is bugged there's no victory screen even after destroying all enemy buildings
- Maps: East Emnet, Eastfold and Emyn Arnen
Imladris AI doesn't work, it just stands there and does nothing.

- On the map Arnor: East-West Road, Imladris and Angmar's AI does not work, they just stand there and do nothing. Only when I attack the Imladris starting units defend themselves while Angmar's don't even summon any unit.
- Imladris Ai does nothing on Eastfold
- Bug on map Nanduhirion, Dwarves had invisible hall of warriors at the back. Also I was playing with another player who had set the gamemode as Legendary Heroes, nonetheless I was in possession of 14,000 CP (I double checked using the replay which I posted below)
- On the Erebor map the one tunnel (the narrow corridor) can't be used as there is an impassible point at the end of the corridor on the stair side.
- On the Mount Gram map (when playing inside the fortress as Gondor) the build plots vanish after a few seconds. Not sure if this occurs with all factions.
- Rhun's and Harad's reinforcements cannot be summoned in Fornost map.
- Whenever playing the Dol Amroth map, I get game crashes. Mostly every 15-20 minuts but sometimes quicker.

- On map Arnor: Fornost, maximum population cap. is 900.
- On map Arnor: Mount Gram, when choosing the fortress(the one on the right) as starting point there are no building slots.
- Map Eaves of Fangorn: When map gets loaded,  I immediately get defeated. Can't to anything.
- On Gundabad map, Erestor doesn't work
- On The Lonely Mountain map, when choosing fortress as starting points, can't build structures cause building spots don't show buildings!
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Mai 2017, 11:30 von Trapper »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Offline Éomer Éadig

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Map-specific Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Apr 2016, 14:55 »
I played as mordor against gondor (hard AI) on the map Northern Ithilien with me in the northeast and gondor in the southwest.

I noticed that, although the gondor castle had the look of gondor (ground icons...), the barracks and archery range would spawn arnorian units. The cavalry and the heroes were still gondorian.

I checked it twice and it happened in both cases.

Here is a picture of arnorian infantry with gondorian cavalry and imrahil: http://imgur.com/gwAjTU1

Offline Hamanathnath

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
« Antwort #2 am: 17. Mai 2016, 14:18 »
It happens sometimes, if you build too many units at the same place, or very near to each other.
Ok that is good to know.  I'll spread out my units next time :)

I forgot to mention 1 other bug I found.  Sometimes when you put an AI in the top right position (the player 1 spot), they will randomly die, and the hobbits on that side will start attacking the Top Right Statue (though I think the Statue is invincible so it just look weird).
This tends to happen before the first wave, but doesn't always happen.

Offline Palpou

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Dwarven Bugs
« Antwort #3 am: 17. Mai 2016, 20:41 »
I have noticed that on some maps, dwarves have holes in their wall. At the begining.
I think it's a known bug, but do we have to report that.. ?
It's not systematical though.

This morning I played dwarves on a map without problem.
On the same map, after I won the first game, I build a second fortress and I got a hole

And one hour ago, I played dwarves again on the same map, there was a hole in my starting fortress, and when I restarted through the escape menu, the hole was still there in the same position.

I guess that exiting the whole game and starting again correct this bug. I'll see next time.
« Letzte Änderung: 17. Mai 2016, 20:53 von Palpou »

Offline Hamanathnath

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
« Antwort #4 am: 26. Mai 2016, 15:54 »
Map: Paths of the Edain

-Merchant Spawns in the starting Hallway.

-Cave Trolls don't seem to move or react to anything If you try the map by yourself (by that I mean no players or AI with you).  They do start to move and attack if you summon something that they can target, but after the Summon Disappears/Dies, the Cave Troll walks back to its spawn spot and does nothing again.

Edit:  -In the final battle, if all the players don't move the objective light to make there decision, all the UI will disappear and won't comeback, making that fight near impossible unless you memorize your shortcuts for your abilities.

« Letzte Änderung: 27. Mai 2016, 13:43 von Hamanathnath »

Offline Sajke

• Hobbit
« Antwort #5 am: 4. Aug 2016, 06:53 »
I played against the AI for the first time on that map (Defend the Shire) and I had a glitch where I send my enemies 2 flying Nazguls and what happend is, my Lothlorien ally started shooting the Nazgul, while he was fighting his wave of enemies and one Nazgul changed it's target to attacking my ally instead of my enemy and the other one started attacking Lorian in the middle of the pond...

Offline Julio229

• Heiler von Imladris
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
« Antwort #6 am: 9. Aug 2016, 15:35 »
On Rivendell map, playing with Imladris, I always crash after a certain period of time. I've played that map with other factions for more than an hour and it doesn't crash against the same opponents (Two Dwarven AIs.) I've also been able to play with Imladris on other maps, it only happens here for some reason.

EDIT: Now it seems like it happens only in Rivendell, but with every faction!
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Sep 2016, 16:32 von Julio229 »

Offline Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #7 am: 7. Sep 2016, 22:46 »
On map Defence of Shire AI doing nothing as Imladris and Isengard (Rhovanion)

« Letzte Änderung: 7. Okt 2016, 01:22 von Slawek56703 »

Offline Thilloc

• Hobbit
« Antwort #8 am: 12. Okt 2016, 01:15 »
Hello  :)
I was playing in the map gundabad skirmish testing rohan, with AI allied rohan (easy) and enemy dwarf subfaction erebor (easy). My ally had handicap -25%. I destroyed the camp from the left that was taken by dwarves, destroyed first the  building in the center, and then the other. all building got destroyed, but the center one didn't dissapear even it didn't let me build my own camp.  when I pass the mouse over the tooltip appears, but cant attack it.
Almost happens the same with other camp in the middle same map, after all building got destroyed the center one still persited for a moment, then I could build this normally.  I destroy enemy AI but the game didn't end, maybe because this bug.
EDIT: I'm playing V 4.4.1

« Letzte Änderung: 12. Okt 2016, 01:26 von Thilloc »

Offline SP19XX

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #9 am: 14. Okt 2016, 16:08 »
I've noticed this on multiple maps when the AI rebuilds the citadel as it pops up that their army is defeated. My suggestion is just to have siege bombard it (as damage will be dealt and allow the plot to be freed).

Offline Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #10 am: 23. Okt 2016, 21:45 »
Map:Path of Edain
Olog Hai class AI keep using Inspire fear ability lvl 1 (passive) as if it was active ability .They using this ignoring recharge time and they using this as long as enemies are around .If enemies around get killed they stop using this ability.

Show notes ls in german:
https://postimg.org/image/dzfhltquz/

Offline lahe95

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #11 am: 12. Nov 2016, 14:40 »
Not sure if it's a map bug but I just can't seem to find Gollum on these maps:
Argonath, Arnor: Forochel, Arnor: Mitheithel spring.

Used the Eye of Sauron, Palantír and Cirdans level 10 skill Omniscience on every corner of the map but nothing. Will update this post!

Offline The_Necromancer0

• Edain Betatesting
  • Wächter Caras Galadhons
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
    • Edain Wikia
« Antwort #12 am: 28. Nov 2016, 22:00 »
Tournament Hills's description states Barrow Wights twice

EDIT: Also invisible Hall of Warrior
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Nov 2016, 23:01 von The_Necromancer0 »
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Offline The_Necromancer0

• Edain Betatesting
  • Wächter Caras Galadhons
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
    • Edain Wikia
« Antwort #13 am: 9. Jan 2017, 18:24 »
Map: Dagorlad
Teams:
Team 1: 3 Mordor (2 AI and me)
Team 2: 1 Gondor, 1 Dwarves and 1 Imladris (3 AI)

Bug: Invisible Hall of Warriors bottom left of map.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Offline Tukolp

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #14 am: 10. Apr 2017, 00:11 »
Hello

I stucked at edain 3.8.1's campaign, Hoher Pass map, because the builders I have only can build 3 buildings:
-Battletower
-Well
-Wall hub

It's a bug ? Because all the other building buttons are invisible. Or will I get the buttons later ?

Is there any fix for the campaign ?
Because I would like to play through it.