1. Mai 2024, 02:55 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Lorien in general  (Gelesen 21518 mal)

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
Re: Lorien in general
« Antwort #75 am: 12. Aug 2015, 02:46 »
You shouldn't answer that Brunhild, it's not accurate topic, fact that he don't know english well enough to describe problem, doesn't justifye him. If you help a dumbass once, eventually you won't be able to wash away from them.
I'm not native speaker too, and don't know english language very well... but I'm at least trying. So, should he doing too.

And back to the topic, that mist could also strenghten allied buildings, if used on player's castle, and... well, weaken grout between stones of enemy buildings or something like that, if used on enemy base. :P

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #76 am: 12. Aug 2015, 04:10 »
"Linhir The Wise", that is my new nick for you. :D

I agree with you, but I must admit, you have sounded a little jealous. Hehe. :P :D
Maybe that guy is just desperate and need help. :) Walk did a nice thing btw. That coment will be probably deleted anyway.
Sorry for off topic comment, simply couldn't resist... :)
« Letzte Änderung: 12. Aug 2015, 04:17 von CragLord »

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #77 am: 12. Aug 2015, 08:04 »
Trust me, it wasn't jelousy. I just don't like dumb people, but i have to deal with them almost everyday. It's tireness. :c

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #79 am: 12. Aug 2015, 10:43 »
Nice, specially with gift.
But I'm curious how big is Thranduil's deer, compared to regular one, that normal units will riding on. ^^

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #80 am: 12. Aug 2015, 10:59 »
That's amazing! It's great that you've taken Tienety's ideas and the designs are, as usual, stunning! Good job  :D  :)

"That still only counts as one!"

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #81 am: 12. Aug 2015, 15:50 »
Beautiful models, after those bears we have now and beautiful deer mount model with that fabulous horns. :) I am glad that team have deceided to implement that movie mount look. After all, Wooden King deserves  unique mount, which is different from standard elk model of cavalry.
I am really impresed, just what is happened with that cape on Gift model:
It looks like it is cut in half?  :o
Beautiful models, can't wait to test them. :)  8-)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #82 am: 12. Aug 2015, 17:05 »
Zitat
It looks like it is cut in half?  :o
What you see there, is the normal model without selected animations. The bones are obliquely backward, consequently, the coat is diagonally backwards. Comprehensible?
« Letzte Änderung: 12. Aug 2015, 18:53 von Ealendril »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #83 am: 12. Aug 2015, 17:33 »
Comprehensible?
100%
I was too hasty with that question. xD