27. Apr 2024, 19:08 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: about healing building  (Gelesen 3060 mal)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
about healing building
« am: 8. Apr 2015, 22:23 »
I think you could add a building "healing hall" for Gondor(and even rohan) to replace fountain(or let fountain can only be built in the field).
Healing hall could reduce the price and time for reviving heroes, it could level up with time, in level 2 it could heal units in a small area(like the power), in level 3 it could heal a hero completely.(maybe require Aragorn or Eowyon recruited)
I just feel that this building playing an important role in the book should be in Edain.

Spacetyrant93

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Re: about healing building
« Antwort #1 am: 18. Apr 2015, 18:55 »
A very interesting idea, indeed. It would indeed be fitting. Perhaps the 'healing fountain' sounds more Elven, but even having it on settlements could work. Anyway I like the concept, good idea.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #2 am: 29. Okt 2015, 22:29 »
i think its a nice idea

kreso

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Balin,the son of Fundin, at your service ;)
« Antwort #3 am: 30. Okt 2015, 00:33 »
If you give that building to Gondor you should balance it to other factions ( i think Rohan dont need that, coz they have Hama passive. ) But Argaon have athelas, so... But i sure think Gondor heros are weaker than the others, so litle buff for Gondor should be nice, and Your idea fits that verry well. So buff for base health regeneration for other faction heros, and give Healing Hall to Gondor. Generaly  i think base hp regen is really bad for heroes, I think if he isn't in combat  for 1,5-2 min he could get his 100% hp.
"What have we done, O king? Is it a crime to be lost in the forest, to be hungry and thirsty, to be trapped by spiders?"

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #4 am: 4. Feb 2016, 13:56 »
I think that idea is nice about "healing hall" but I would call it "Healing house" as in The Return of the King book. I think that this building should replace the fountain only in Gondor faction to add more differences between Rohan and Gondor. :)

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #5 am: 4. Feb 2016, 14:29 »
Healing House.... sounds familiar... maybe Dol Amroth Fortress?
I don't know if there is a need for a new building and it wouldn't make sense to build the fountain on settlements/outposts plots. I like the idea so I'm just saying that instead just give all the above mentioned effects to the fountain.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/