26. Apr 2024, 20:54 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Treasure Chests Drop from all destroyed buildings  (Gelesen 1761 mal)

LordMaus

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Hi friends, I have a really cool suggestion. You know that when you destroy troll/goblin caves the treasure chests are coming out. Thus, if it is possible the buildings we destroyed would drop some treasure chests too ( of course these treasure chests' gold amount will be depend on the cost and the current level of the building ). It will motivate the people to destroy the buildings more and it will be more fun and it will be act as extra resource farm ( already there is no merchant buildings like 3.8.1 ).

Please let me know what do you think about this suggestion ? thank you.

« Letzte Änderung: 9. Apr 2015, 23:18 von Gnomi »

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Well that will somewhat diminish the role of units that steal resources from buildings (like dunlandings and such).
And you already have to destroy all the enemy buildings to win, so I can't see how that will motivate people to destroy buildings :/

LordMaus

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
in  general, soldiers plunder buildings or try to find some precious things to themself once they occupied that area ( from houses, dead bodies etc. ). For mordor, gathering resources  rate is very low ( because most of things are very very expensive ). Thus, this idea came out.

What I mean from " increasing the motivation " some real players ( I have played ) and even the AI don't care to destroy your farms generally. Instead of they are going to your main city directly with siege weapons to destroy you instantly.

Another issue of 4.0 demo is " destroying buildings and castle/camp walls are too easy " ;so it should be change too really

Argeleb92

• Hobbit
Re: Treasure Chests Drop from all destroyed buildings
« Antwort #3 am: 10. Apr 2015, 14:15 »
i dont like that idea tbh. you get enough advantages when you destroy enemy buildings. that would just make it nearly impossible fo the player to fight back

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
Re: Treasure Chests Drop from all destroyed buildings
« Antwort #4 am: 14. Apr 2015, 03:15 »
I don't like the idea, but I understand that is cool to introduce the plunder aspect of war to the game. So my solution is to make more units of plunder abilities available, maybe one to each faction (with exceptions, I can't see Imladris plundering the enemy).

Contrary to the author I don't see the AI going to attack you directly right away with no concern for your settlements. But I do experience how (sadly) buildings are easily the destroyed, and that irritates me a lot.