28. Apr 2024, 14:28 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: CMG's Avatar Collection  (Gelesen 79576 mal)

CMG

• Edain Konzeptmoderator
  • Lehenfürst
  • Gnade ist ausverkauft !
Re: CMG's Avatar Collection
« Antwort #105 am: 27. Sep 2015, 16:09 »
Avatarsammlung für die Community

Wer Hilfe beim Ausformulieren eines Konzeptes braucht oder meine ganz persönliche Meinung zu einem eigenen Konzept wissen will, PM an mich. Das Konzept muss aber erst folgenden Richtlinien entsprechen:
Konzeptdiskussion Richtlinien

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #106 am: 27. Sep 2015, 17:37 »
mate if you can make a Signature with Gandalf the Gray i will love it  :)

Finrod_(Felagund)

• Bilbos Festgast
  • King Theoden stands not alone
« Antwort #107 am: 27. Sep 2015, 22:55 »
I would like to take eomer
Ok  ;)
This may be a dumb question but how do I choose this avatar

CMG

• Edain Konzeptmoderator
  • Lehenfürst
« Antwort #108 am: 28. Sep 2015, 00:42 »
Your profile - Modify profile - Forum profile - specify avatar by URL and copy the link there. :)

Wer Hilfe beim Ausformulieren eines Konzeptes braucht oder meine ganz persönliche Meinung zu einem eigenen Konzept wissen will, PM an mich. Das Konzept muss aber erst folgenden Richtlinien entsprechen:

CMG

• Edain Konzeptmoderator
  • Lehenfürst
« Antwort #109 am: 28. Sep 2015, 17:43 »
Some memorable orc-villains have joined the collection.  ;)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #110 am: 28. Sep 2015, 18:27 »
awesome work man

Saruman der Bunte

• Held von Helms Klamm
  • Es gibt nichts Praktischeres als eine gute Theorie
« Antwort #111 am: 28. Sep 2015, 18:52 »
Orksome work!

"Zwei Dinge erfüllen das Gemüt mit immer neuer und zunehmenden Bewunderung und Ehrfurcht, je öfter und anhaltender sich das Nachdenken damit beschäftigt: Der bestirnte Himmel über mir, und das moralische Gesetz in mir."
                   -Immanuel Kant-

Dank an CMG für das Banner und den Avatar!

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #112 am: 28. Sep 2015, 19:47 »
Great job CMG!  8-)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #113 am: 7. Okt 2015, 23:34 »
As you probably already noticed, Tiberius abandoned his position as Edain Community Moderator, and deleted his account on MU.
He passed the Sea, and reached what lies beyond it...  ;)

So, CMG, correct me if I'm wrong, I suppose that his Avatar of the Lady of Light should be available again for the English Community (and Tiberius expressed to me this exact wish as well).
I won't take it anyway, as I'll stick to the Dark Lady  :)
« Letzte Änderung: 7. Okt 2015, 23:47 von DieWalküre »

aminetude

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Go back to the void from whence you came!"
« Antwort #114 am: 8. Okt 2015, 00:08 »
it is such a sad thing that a fine person as tiberius should leave us, i never had the chance to bid him farewell, i leave him this lament for thorin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDbelOLOXxo.
i always wanted to have the avatar of galadriel but since they were both taken i went with thranduil ( my second favourite), but now i would like to take the lady of light and thus make thranduil available again, thank you my dear, and tiberius will never be forgotten, and if he ever returns i will humbly restore this avatar for him.
Such is the nature of evil, in time all foul things come forth.

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #115 am: 8. Okt 2015, 19:22 »
You should at least wait for CMG's approval...

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #116 am: 8. Okt 2015, 19:34 »
linhir has a point

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #117 am: 8. Okt 2015, 19:47 »
Still you should accept CMG's rules when you're using his Avatars. Perhaps he wanted to give it to someone else, because someone else wrote a PM before it? ;)
Zitat
If you want to use one of the available avatars, just write a post asking for it in this topic. Once I have seen your post, I'll answer it and mark the avatar as not available and from that moment on it is your's  ;)

I don't know how CMG sees it, but I personally always get a bit confused when someone who was as active as Tiberius switches his Avatar and someone else takes it. :P

aminetude

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Go back to the void from whence you came!"
« Antwort #118 am: 8. Okt 2015, 20:29 »
sorry my dear but i dont think you understood what i did, he already showed the statue of the lady of light as available,it was then and only then that i took it, and asked CMG to make thranduil ( the one i had earlier ) once more available, i would never take an avatar until it is written that it is available, and as i stated before, if ever tiberius were to return, i would let him have his avatar as i respect and value him beyond what you may think :)
and honestly i feel a little bit offended, i would never do this to anyone and specially not to tiberius  :(
and if you got good eyes, you can see that CMG already made thranduil available and lady of light hours ago, so your comment comes a little bit late.

and gnomi about the matter of someone else was promised this avatar, if that is true, i would absolutely respect CMG's choice and remove the avatar, and probably find another one for my white lady :)
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Okt 2015, 20:36 von aminetude »
Such is the nature of evil, in time all foul things come forth.

CMG

• Edain Konzeptmoderator
  • Lehenfürst
« Antwort #119 am: 8. Okt 2015, 20:31 »
sorry my dear but i dont think you were sharp enough to understand what i did, he already showed the statue of the lady of light as available
I think you don't understand. An Avatar, which ist marked as available isn't free to take for everyone. You still have to ask first. I think, I made that pretty clear.

Zitat
If you want to use one of the available avatars, just write a post asking for it in this topic. Once I have seen your post, I'll answer it and mark the avatar as not available and from that moment on it is your's  ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Okt 2015, 20:43 von CMG »