27. Apr 2024, 20:09 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: CMG's Avatar Collection  (Gelesen 79485 mal)

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
Re: CMG's Avatar Collection
« Antwort #120 am: 8. Okt 2015, 20:33 »
And here we go, instead say "sorry, i was too hasty" you just started to insult me. And now, with CMG's answer, I think that's pretty clear who's not sharp-minded enough. ;)

aminetude

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Go back to the void from whence you came!"
« Antwort #121 am: 8. Okt 2015, 20:43 »
You should at least wait for CMG's approval...
sorry my dear but i dont think you understood what i did, he already showed the statue of the lady of light as available
I think you don't understand. An Avatar, which ist marked as available isn't free to take for everyone. You still have to ask first. I think, I made that pretty clear.
i would gladly take any thing from CMG since he is the one that have done the work( and a very good work too), and i will delete this avatar if that is what you wish CMG, but i will not allow anyone else, who hadnt even paid attention to the time my comment was published to try and judge me, i simply won't live up with that !
Such is the nature of evil, in time all foul things come forth.

CMG

• Edain Konzeptmoderator
  • Lehenfürst
  • Gnade ist ausverkauft !
« Antwort #122 am: 8. Okt 2015, 21:20 »
I just deleted Linhirs comment. That was completely unnecessary and insulting. For the future I would recommend you both to spare post like that and keep your insults and arrogant behavior to yourself. Noone likes to read something like this. If you really want to start a flame-war, you can do this via PMs but not in public.

Insults and personal verbal attacks against members violate the forum rules and will not be tolerated.

@aminetude
You can keep the Galadriel Avatar for now, but I expect you and everyone else here to read and accept the rules made by any creator of work around this forum.
I cannot control the usage of my collection, so I must rely on the people in this forum to be kind enough to respect my rules.  ;)
Avatarsammlung für die Community

Wer Hilfe beim Ausformulieren eines Konzeptes braucht oder meine ganz persönliche Meinung zu einem eigenen Konzept wissen will, PM an mich. Das Konzept muss aber erst folgenden Richtlinien entsprechen:
Konzeptdiskussion Richtlinien

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #123 am: 8. Okt 2015, 21:23 »
Yes, i know. I just couldn't resist to post this answer and I'm sorry for that CMG. ;)

aminetude

« Antwort #124 am: 8. Okt 2015, 21:24 »
I just deleted Linhirs comment. That was completely unnecessary and insulting. For the future I would recommend you both to spare post like that and keep your insults and arrogant behavior to yourself. Noone likes to read something like this. If you really want to start a flame-war, you can do this via PMs but not in public.

Insults and personal verbal attacks against members violate the forum rules and will not be tolerated.

@aminetude
You can keep the Galadriel Avatar for now, but I expect you and everyone else here to read and accept the rules made by any creator of work around this forum.
I cannot control the usage of my collection, so I must rely on the people in this forum to be kind enough to respect my rules.  ;)
what you said now CMG made me even respect you more, i would gladly accept the rules of the forum, sorry if i was ever rude to anyone, but i just i dislike people that try to misjudge me, and unwillingly i negatively respond to them,  but it matters not, this is just past , i hope nothing of this kind happens again, thank you CMG :)

aminetude

« Antwort #125 am: 10. Okt 2015, 00:52 »
hi CMG, even if i didnt understand german but your instructions were very useful, and you can see my first self made avatar, i call it : galadriel unleashed, the writing are in elvish and it means: you have no power here servant of morgoth, you are nameless, faceless , formless.  :o :o :o
i am looking forward to update more and make it even look better, thanks again for your help my dear, and it is crystal clear that the lady of light should be available again, i just couldnt use the avatar that tiberius used, and as gnomi said: it will be hard when a very active member leaves and we see his avatar again each time thinking he came back.
thanks again.
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Okt 2015, 20:04 von aminetude »

makis89

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #126 am: 12. Okt 2015, 13:25 »
Nice work..!! all avatars are awesome..i would like to use The terror of Cirith Ungol but every time I press the link displayed Azog not the Shelob. :(
"...for all living things were her food,
and her vomit darkness."

Saruman der Bunte

• Held von Helms Klamm
  • Es gibt nichts Praktischeres als eine gute Theorie
« Antwort #127 am: 12. Okt 2015, 14:10 »
Nice work..!! all avatars are awesome..i would like to use The terror of Cirith Ungol but every time I press the link displayed Azog not the Shelob. :(
Here:
http://abload.de/img/kankraavatar2zok0.png

You could just right click on the picture and open in new tab! ;)

"Zwei Dinge erfüllen das Gemüt mit immer neuer und zunehmenden Bewunderung und Ehrfurcht, je öfter und anhaltender sich das Nachdenken damit beschäftigt: Der bestirnte Himmel über mir, und das moralische Gesetz in mir."
                   -Immanuel Kant-

Dank an CMG für das Banner und den Avatar!

makis89

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #128 am: 12. Okt 2015, 14:12 »
thank you so much   ;)
"...for all living things were her food,
and her vomit darkness."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #129 am: 17. Nov 2015, 15:16 »
Heir of Gondor is free now.
It is nice avatar and I wish luck to next user who decide to use it. ;)
Once again, big thanks to CMG! :)

Regards,
Crag
« Letzte Änderung: 17. Nov 2015, 16:41 von CragLord »

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #130 am: 21. Nov 2015, 03:24 »
Crag, You made this new one? It's nice, I must admit. ^^

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #131 am: 21. Nov 2015, 11:52 »
Sorry, but I had forgotten it, and CMG rightly made up for it.
As you can see, the Avatar of Dark Galadriel is now available in case someone wanted it  :)

CMG

• Edain Konzeptmoderator
  • Lehenfürst
« Antwort #132 am: 24. Dez 2015, 13:01 »
Merry Christmas  :)

I've prepared a little present for the community:

If you want to use one of these avatars, just ask me here or via PM.  ;)

Wer Hilfe beim Ausformulieren eines Konzeptes braucht oder meine ganz persönliche Meinung zu einem eigenen Konzept wissen will, PM an mich. Das Konzept muss aber erst folgenden Richtlinien entsprechen:

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #133 am: 24. Dez 2015, 13:52 »
Hi! Really beautiful work! Thank you CMG. :)
I would like to trade my current Gimli avatar for this new one. :)

"That still only counts as one!"

CMG

• Edain Konzeptmoderator
  • Lehenfürst
« Antwort #134 am: 24. Dez 2015, 13:53 »
Hi! Really beautiful work! Thank you CMG. :)
Thanks  :)

I would like to trade my current Gimli avatar for this new one. :)
Ok  ;)