27. Apr 2024, 10:35 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Who will be better scout hero for Iron Hills?

Definitely Hilda Bianca from the Lake Town!
6 (13%)
Hilda Bianca - who else?
3 (6.5%)
Although I don't like Hilda Bianca in the movie - despite the fact I would like to see her in the game
0 (0%)
The same Bilbo like Bilbo for Ered Luin
8 (17.4%)
Some Narin
29 (63%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 40

Autor Thema: Scout Hero for the Iron Hills  (Gelesen 35806 mal)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Re: Scout hero for Iron Hills - Hilda Bianca finally on the MU!
« Antwort #15 am: 15. Jul 2015, 04:39 »
I never really liked her character in the movie, indeed I had entirely forgotten about her until I saw this post. She seemed very tacked on and unnecessary, sorry to say :/
Surely there must be some awesome dwarf buried in the lore of The Iron Hills that would be more suitable than some random (and non canonical) chick who fought in the battle of the 5 armies?
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #16 am: 15. Jul 2015, 05:09 »
I never really liked her character in the movie, indeed I had entirely forgotten about her until I saw this post. She seemed very tacked on and unnecessary, sorry to say :/
Surely there must be some awesome dwarf buried in the lore of The Iron Hills that would be more suitable than some random (and non canonical) chick who fought in the battle of the 5 armies?
Actually I agree with you!I just do not like the idea of having some random non canon woman from Lake.Town as Iron Hills scout!I just do not see it fitting!I think this is the first time I do not agree with and idea of Tienity about the Dwarves,but sill I prefer to have some non cannon Dwarf for scout than Bilbo orBianka!!Or eve Braga :D
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: 15. Jul 2015, 08:22 »
Hilda is not only powerful woman, who had (and will have in EE) more screen time than the whole White Council with their oscars, but also, Hilda is life style. xD

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #18 am: 15. Jul 2015, 08:31 »
 :D :D :D Hilda like Alfrid was quite unnecessary and got too much.screen time from.what they deserve !! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: 15. Jul 2015, 08:34 »
Hilda like Alfrid was quite unnecessary
Wait, I really hate Alfrid as a completely annoying and useless character, but Hilda is completely different, she dealt with Alfrid. :P
Such comparions isn't possible. :-|

Fine

• RPG Team
  • Wächter der Veste
  • Ich hab da ein ganz mieses Gefühl bei der Sache...
« Antwort #20 am: 15. Jul 2015, 08:37 »
Hilda like Alfrid was quite unnecessary and got too much screen time from what they deserve

Agreed. All those additional Lake-town characters were not really needed in my opinion.
If the Edain team wants to change the scout hero for the Iron Hills, I think it should be a dwarf.
RPG:

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: 15. Jul 2015, 08:42 »
But if we loose Hilda concept, we loose unique abilities as well. :(
For instance:
Zitat
Throw a flowerpot
... It would be definitely cool and unique. 8-)
Just imagine Witch king or Bolg damaged by flowerpot. :o

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #22 am: 15. Jul 2015, 09:26 »
As much as fun as it souonds! :D :D I sitll have to desagree about her beinga Scout for Iron Hills it is just not fiting at least for me for here to ahve that role! :)
About the Movie well yeah too many unneeded characters got too much screen time on behalf of much more important and cool characters like Thranduil,Dain,Dwalin and others! :)

Tienety

• Gast
Re: Scout hero for Iron Hills
« Antwort #23 am: 15. Jul 2015, 09:49 »
Agreed. All those additional Lake-town characters were not really needed in my opinion.
If the Edain team wants to change the scout hero for the Iron Hills, I think it should be a dwarf.

Maybe this guy from War in the North?
http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Farin_(Champion)

Farin is no-canon character as Murin and Drar. But I like this guy in this game(As one of few things) and he fought in the Battle of the Five Armies(He said this in the game).

I have some ideas for his abilities:

Level 1: Toggle Weapon - Switches between axe and crossbow.

Level 1: Patrol: Farin sends two soldiers to guard the selected area. Dwarven patrol has a high range of vision and can reveal nearby hidden units.

Level 3: War-cry: For 10 seconds Farin deals +25% attack and +25% speed

Level 8: Explosive Bolt: Farin shots explosive bolt to the enemy. The enemy in the selected area will gets moderate damage.

What do you think about it? You like this character? :P
« Letzte Änderung: 15. Jul 2015, 10:44 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #24 am: 15. Jul 2015, 10:04 »

http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Farin_(Champion)

Farin is no-canon charakter as Murin and Drar. But I like this guy in this game(As one of few things) and he fought in the Battle of the Five Armies(He said this in the game).

I have some ideas for his abilities:

Level 1: Toggle Weapon - Switches between axe and crossbow.

Level 1: Patrol: Farin sends two soldiers to guard the selected area. Dwarven patrol has a high range of vision and can reveal nearby hidden units.

Level 3: War-cry: For 10 seconds Farin deals +25% attack and +25% speed

Level 8: Explosive Bolt: Farin shots explosive bolt to the enemy. The enemy in the selected area will gets moderate damage.

What do you think about it? You like this character? :P
As I said a Dwarf will be more apropriate!And you have come up with an excellent idea my friend!I really like the concept of this Hero it sounds nice and even ifit is non canon I do not care sicne Murin and Drar ar too but are amazing Heroes! :)
his Abbilities are fine with one exception I do not think the teamm will agree he to use Crossbow since Iorn Hills do not use them in Edain Mod(I think they should be the one with Crossbows rather than Ered Luin) but nothing can be done there,beside that everything is fine! :)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #25 am: 15. Jul 2015, 10:16 »
his Abbilities are fine with one exception I do not think the teamm will agree he to use Crossbow since Iorn Hills do not use them in Edain Mod(I think they should be the one with Crossbows rather than Ered Luin) but nothing can be done there,beside that everything is fine! :)

He has crossbows in the War in the North game. This will be something unique for him in Iron Hills. if I know no one hero in edain used crossbows. :D

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #26 am: 15. Jul 2015, 10:17 »
Indeed no one,but still I likethe idead but doubt the Team will! :(

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #27 am: 15. Jul 2015, 10:33 »
Nice idea Tienety! Sounds good to me. :)

"That still only counts as one!"

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #28 am: 15. Jul 2015, 10:40 »

It seems that Hilda will be only as a map feature, so yes, I agree that dwarf is more suitable, in addition, he has nice design. I hope that graphic department of ET will have the same opinion. :D

But we have to say, that reason of whole debate is, that there is the same young Bilbo twice.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #29 am: 15. Jul 2015, 12:37 »

It seems that Hilda will be only as a map feature, so yes, I agree that dwarf is more suitable, in addition, he has nice design. I hope that graphic department of ET will have the same opinion. :D

But we have to say, that reason of whole debate is, that there is the same young Bilbo twice.
Agreee and agree :D But about Bilbo I don't think thay he is young is the problem,to me at least!The pproblem is that Bilbo never had any kind of dealings with Iron Hills Dwarves in any kind,he probably didn't even know about its!So I think it is neither logical norLore wise to use him as a scout for Iron Hills too! :)