27. Apr 2024, 12:45 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Hobbit Trilogy  (Gelesen 123043 mal)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Re: The Hobbit Trilogy
« Antwort #75 am: 6. Aug 2015, 04:05 »
i just wanna see some stufs from the book you know PJ put so many stufs in the movie that was not from the books ok i undestand that but why cut the scenes from the funeral and dains coronation

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #76 am: 6. Aug 2015, 10:19 »
19 minutes!?  :o
Well, atleast I hope these scenes will be included in the EE of BOTFA:
- Interogation about the Three Rings by Sauron, more scenes of Galadriel and Dol Guldur overall
- The Palantir vision scene (yes, I still like to think it can get included)
- Alfrid's death (this scene I want to see the least)
- Bilbo planting the acorn in Dale
- Thorin's burial
- Dain's coronation

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #77 am: 6. Aug 2015, 12:45 »
I'm so mad... 19 minutes ... that is way too short to fix everything there is to be fixed in that movie  :-|
Hopefully there won't be another Alfrid scene.

"That still only counts as one!"

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #78 am: 6. Aug 2015, 20:39 »
I think that this link provides quite reliable information about EE, because they worked primarily with the main trailer and with spoilers from moviemakers:

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #79 am: 6. Aug 2015, 20:52 »
I think that this link provides quite reliable information about EE, because they worked primarily with the main trailer and with spoilers from moviemakers:

Very exhaustive and complete summary  :)

Zitat
Was this simply a work-in-progress image before the final result? Or is there more to the Galadriel/Sauron confrontation?

I would say that there is definitely more, but it's not clear if they are willing to include it...

Given all these possible scenes and the officially-announced 19 minutes, I sincerely hope that all our wishes will be fulfilled, if many of these elements will be included by reworking the already existing scenes of the theatrical version.

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #80 am: 6. Aug 2015, 21:21 »
PJ listened to the fans and decided to cut every single Alfrid scene. ;) No other explanation. :D

"That still only counts as one!"

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #81 am: 6. Aug 2015, 21:31 »
PJ listened to the fans and decided to cut every single Alfrid scene. ;) No other explanation. :D

But he certainly needs a horrifically cruel and grotesque, I mean a worthy death/end  :P

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #82 am: 6. Aug 2015, 23:29 »

But he certainly needs a horrifically cruel and grotesque, I mean a worthy death/end  :P
agree xD xD xD xD xD

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #83 am: 9. Aug 2015, 13:34 »
Scene of 2 sec is enough for some troll to smash him ;) :D :D
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #84 am: 9. Aug 2015, 14:14 »
Scene of 2 sec is enough for some troll to smash him ;) :D :D

Yes, I think it will be fair enough  ;)

Alfrid is just like a failed attempt to create a counterpart of Gríma Wormtongue in the Hobbit trilogy; Gríma, in his own viciousness, is absolutely a far greater character.
Just like Hilda is a failed attempt to create a counterpart of Éowyn  :D
I seriously doubt she would be able to cut a fell beast's head and personally challenge the Witch-king  :)

Éowyn is unreachable, she is the embodiment of Courage  8-)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #85 am: 10. Aug 2015, 14:52 »
What you say is absolutely true! :) But the other true thing is the fact that creatingthose counterpart and giving so much time to them is simply pointless and waste of precious time! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #86 am: 10. Aug 2015, 19:21 »
What you say is absolutely true! :) But the other true thing is the fact that creatingthose counterpart and giving so much time to them is simply pointless and waste of precious time! :)

You are totally right, it was also a kind of waste of time, since The Hobbit and LOTR have obviously a different plot, in which these two characters (Alfrid and Hilda) could naturally have never had the possibility to fully develop their role.

The Three Rings and the White Council should have totally deserved more  :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #87 am: 10. Aug 2015, 20:49 »
Exactly as you say Walkure!!There are so more better stuff to be shown and developed!PJ just ruined his Movies with those two and with the whole Love Triangle thing!! :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #88 am: 14. Aug 2015, 00:37 »
Exactly as you say Walkure!!There are so more better stuff to be shown and developed!PJ just ruined his Movies with those two and with the whole Love Triangle thing!! :)

The Love Triangle was really a bad choice, also because they didn't naturally manage to develop decently this aspect of the plot, ending up just showing a heavily watered down love story between an Elf and a Dwarf  8-|

But the positive thing is, I think, unlike ranks and ranks of Tolkien purists (or just very skilled cinematography fans and lovers  :P), that I really liked from the beginning the addition of Tauriel as a completely new character.
And I'm also very glad that she will be part of Lothlórien in the game  ;)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #89 am: 14. Aug 2015, 01:20 »

agree and wee lost so many scenes that could be in the movie dains coronation the faking funeral and i wanted to see more galadriel vs sauron