28. Apr 2024, 17:41 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Hobbit Trilogy  (Gelesen 123322 mal)

lotr1997

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • This is SauronlordoftheEarth from modb LOVE EDAIN!
Re: The Hobbit Trilogy
« Antwort #270 am: 20. Nov 2015, 22:59 »
i agree and i love the Hobbit Films  :)
There is only one lord of the rings, only one who can bend it to his will, and he does not share power!

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #271 am: 20. Nov 2015, 23:04 »
i know they were grate movies.

aminetude

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Go back to the void from whence you came!"
« Antwort #272 am: 26. Nov 2015, 19:26 »
Such is the nature of evil, in time all foul things come forth.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #273 am: 26. Nov 2015, 19:36 »

aminetude

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Go back to the void from whence you came!"
« Antwort #274 am: 26. Nov 2015, 19:52 »
Such is the nature of evil, in time all foul things come forth.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #275 am: 26. Nov 2015, 21:39 »
I merged the Palantír scene thread with the general and main BOTFA EE thread, so that everything (since the general context is the same) will remain orderly gathered in this thread according to this very interesting topic  :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #276 am: 4. Dez 2015, 22:22 »
Here is something for Lord of the Iron Hills from the EE Extra Materials,hope you guys enjoy it! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGMfwYmZ6mQ
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #277 am: 7. Dez 2015, 15:27 »
So much time has passed from the release of DOS Extended Edition, but ever after I heard of the palantir scene I still deeply regret that it wasn't in the movie!  :( It would have been a very interesting scene, for what reason did PJ choose to cut it out?!  :(

Anyway, in my opinion AUJ didn't miss any deleted scenes, but here is my wishlist for scenes that should have been in the DOS and BOTFA EEs:
DOS:
-The palantir scene (of course  :( )
-The Dwarves passing through Dale scene (it would have been great, can't imagine why PJ didn't include it)
-The scene where two grannies throw an egg at Alfrid (I know this may be stupid, but this way Alfrid gets what he deserves  :D)

BOTFA:
-Destruction of the Windlance
-Smaug destroying the bridge out of Laketown (this was actually shot, but deleted, sadly)
-A flashback during Gandalf, Bard and Thranduil's conversation scene showing more of the the history of Angmar (I made up this scene in my mind; but it could explain some major plot holes, and it could show Thranduil's wife's death, so it could have been nice  :) )
-The acorn scene (again, a beautiful scene, pity that it wasn't in the EE)
-Gandalf telling Thranduil that his wife would want him to value Legolas more than the gems of lasgalen (same case as the acorn and palantir scenes)
-The funny moment between Thranduil and Gloin (this is described in the Art and Design book of BOTFA: Gloin was going to kill a group of orcs in Dale, but then Thranduil sweeps in and quickly beheads them, saying 'Keep up, Dwarf.' ; this was going to be similar to Legolas and Gimli's rivalry in LOTR  :P )
-The death of the White warg (maybe when the Durins arrive at Ravenhill the White warg jumps on Kili trying to kill him, then Fili drives his sword through her head, moves away her corpse and gives Kili a hand, 'Up on your feet, brother.' and then the scene continues as it is in the movie)
-The scene where Beorn kills the troll in bear form (this scene was about two minutes, but it was great, and it would have solved the issue of Beorn's little screen time)
-Gandalf's speech at the funeral; and last but not least
-Bilbo finding the treasure chest hidden in the Trollshaws

Also, I haven't watched the Appendices of BOTFA yet, so can anyone who has tell me: how much of the palantir scene is shown? Like, is all of Gandalf's part in the scene shown for example?

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #278 am: 9. Dez 2015, 01:48 »

Very just and detailed list indeed  ;)

If I'm not wrong, the scene must be present in this behind-the-scenes footage about Dol Guldur (sorry, but I don't remember exactly the moment).

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #279 am: 9. Dez 2015, 16:31 »
Thanks for the behind the scenes footage  :).
I can't wait to get my copy of BOTFA EE so I can watch the Appendices, including the palantir scene footage  xD.

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #280 am: 7. Jan 2016, 23:23 »
So, after watching the Appendices of BOTFA more thoroughly, I found quite some interesting things.
Let's start with some locations: did you guys know that we have actually seen the Blue Mountains and the Iron Hills in the Hobbit movies? First - the short scene where the large groups of Dwarves walks through a hilly land full of lakes and Bilbo says 'Robbed of their homeland,...' is actually meant to be the Iron Hills! And the scene where Thorin points at some snowcapped Mountains while Bilbo says 'The young Dwarf prince took work where he could find it,...' is taking place in the Blue Mountains!
The Appendices also imply that the bigger part of the Erebor survivors settled in the Iron Hills after the Battle of Moria, while the other smaller part, led by Thorin, settles in the Blue Mountains (and a map in the Appendices might tell that Thorin's group of survivors split to live in two or three places in the northern Ered Luin, and one of those places is north of the Little Lune river); Richard Armitage also jokes that, of the hundreds of survivors that came to the Blue Mountains, only three or four of them are Dwarf-women with whom they would populate their new realm  :D.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #281 am: 8. Jan 2016, 08:26 »
That is some realyl cool andi nteresting info! I alwasy dreamed of seing Dwarven Fotresses of Blue Mountains and Iron Hills in Movie or at least the Regions! :)

Well we already knew that the biggest part of Erebor Survivors went to Iron Hills! But the other Infor about EL is really interesting and hah the joke,well the are 3-4 and not to mention not the pritiest among the Womans :D No wonder Kili fell in love with an Elf  :D :D :D
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #282 am: 8. Jan 2016, 08:41 »
No wonder Kili fell in love with an Elf  :D :D :D
I completely agree  :D :D :D.

Talking about Dwarven stuff, I saw in the Appendices that Lee Pace was impressed by the work of the people who made different weapons and costumes for the movies, so he gave it a try too, and he was very good at it! For example, those awesome Weta boar-listas - Lee Pace actually made some of them!  :)
And in DOS when Thorin implied that the Erebor survivors came to ask Thranduil for help - that scene was filmed and you can see small bits of it in the Appendices in which the survivors pass through the Greenwood.  :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #283 am: 8. Jan 2016, 08:46 »
Speaking about subtle hints and references in the Hobbit trilogy, I noticed that, when Elrond examines Glamdring in AUJ, he obviously recognised the sword of Turgon, and he starts saying in the background of the voices something like ''These swords were made for the Wars...'' and then you can't anymore hear things clearly.

I think that it would have been nice hearing some legendary tales of the First Age, or just some references about them, in the Hobbit, especially by one as Elrond who partially experienced those events directly  :)

Just as Galadriel mentions Morgoth in the confrontation with Sauron in Dol Guldur.

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #284 am: 8. Jan 2016, 08:51 »
I actually had noticed Elrond saying that, but I didn't know what he meant until now  :). You're right, some First Age history would have been nice, especially in AUJ.