27. Apr 2024, 21:10 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: funny, clever, unique stuff  (Gelesen 85627 mal)

Kili

• Gast
Re: funny, clever, unique stuff
« Antwort #120 am: 16. Nov 2015, 00:41 »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #121 am: 16. Nov 2015, 10:11 »

What did you all expect?  [ugly]
Elves are immortal, they exist until the World does  8-)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #122 am: 24. Nov 2015, 17:03 »
Who said Orcs don't know biology?!
A little song to memorize the Cranial Nerves  [ugly]

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #123 am: 25. Nov 2015, 01:32 »
The Side by Side comparison Pictures are pretty cool!

i saw this awesome artwork and  i said to me self i need to shear it

An amazing piece of artwork indeed. ^^
Zitat

Many are the songs that have been sung of the duel of Glorfindel with the Balrog upon a pinnacle of rock in that high place; and both fell to ruin in the abyss.

But the eagles coming stooped upon the Orcs, and drove them shrieking back; and all were slain or cast into the deeps, so that rumour of the escape from Gondolin came not until long after to Morgoth's ears. Then Thorondor bore up Glorfindel's body out of the abyss, and they buried him in a mound of stones beside the pass; and a green turf came there, and yellow flowers bloomed upon it amid the barrenness of stone, until the world was changed.

- The Silmarillion: Chapter 23 Of Tuor and the Fall of Gondolin -

Oh so were also posting some of the classics? Let me show you my favourite then:

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #124 am: 25. Nov 2015, 21:49 »
https://youtu.be/gZeI_9VaFFs?t=118
Legolas made my day.   :D  :D  :D
We should reconsider about implementing this somehow into "Feasts of Mirkwood"  ability.  :D

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #125 am: 26. Nov 2015, 11:38 »
xD xD xD

« Letzte Änderung: 26. Nov 2015, 12:28 von Ealendril »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #126 am: 26. Nov 2015, 12:31 »

This is interesting.
Apart from the relative joke, this is a particular picture that I have never seen before.

According to what I read throughout the Internet and what PJ said at the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con, this picture could be a part of a deleted scene and completely unedited in which the Goblins come out of Moria and attack Lórien, and are eventually exterminated by the Elves  8-)

I had already seen another picture of this kind in the past, representing a pack of Goblins in the Woods of Lórien at night.

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
« Antwort #127 am: 26. Nov 2015, 15:55 »
Yupp. A few pictures of this deleted scene survived, for example one of Lorien Elves inspecting a couple of shot down Goblins.

« Letzte Änderung: 26. Nov 2015, 16:00 von Adamin »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #128 am: 26. Nov 2015, 17:16 »
Yupp. A few pictures of this deleted scene survived, for example one of Lorien Elves inspecting a couple of shot down Goblins.

This is really something I had never seen before, thank you, Adamin  ;)
In which obscure and secret places did you find it?  :P

Even though it's a deleted scene, I believe that we might have some chances to partially see these unedited footages in the future.
PJ, at that San Diego Comic-Con, glancely referred to a possibility of exposing all these deleted scenes in a future completed version of LOTR, along with a kind of 'museum' concerning all the monumental graphical, technical and cinematographic efforts poured into this amazing trilogy.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #129 am: 26. Nov 2015, 17:28 »
I have never seen that picture before also. It looks like some nice scenes have been deleted, sadly...
Walk, where did you get that info, can you provide some link to that Comic-Con? I would like to read or see that. If there is any possibility for new LOTR trilogy polished with all material they recorded in past I would like to read about it. :)
Man, that would be great, some new scenes in prologue or concerning Lothlorien or dwarves maybe.  :) [uglybunti] I am excited now!  [uglybunti]  (**)  :D

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #130 am: 26. Nov 2015, 17:38 »
Well I believe you guys will be quite interested at this little compilation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlXvQRXUL2E

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #131 am: 26. Nov 2015, 17:41 »

Sure, here it is.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=p6Oh8xA8wtM

I don't remember exactly the moment of that specific part of the conference.
So, you will have to find it yourself, Crag  :P

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
« Antwort #132 am: 26. Nov 2015, 17:57 »
This is really something I had never seen before, thank you, Adamin  ;)
In which obscure and secret places did you find it?  :P

Let's just say when you're looking for LotR pictures on the internet since 2006, you've seen a lot. :D

This particular image for example is from one of the oldest lotr image hubs I know of:
theargonat.cc
Pretty amazing that it's still online. The website breaths early 2000s.  [ugly]

I've watched the whole Comic Con Panel and I would advice to not get your hopes up guys. ;)
PJ confirmed that there is some unused footage and that he MIGHT release it someday in some form. But he didn't really sounded like he WANTS to recut the movies or really tinker with the old footage.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #133 am: 26. Nov 2015, 18:07 »
Of course we will. :)

Thanks Walk. :)

Nice site, seems we can find a lot of material for avatars or game graphics there. :P :) About conference, I hope one day we will enjoy in those new versions.
« Letzte Änderung: 26. Nov 2015, 19:08 von CragLord »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #134 am: 26. Nov 2015, 19:16 »

Yes, it really breathes early 2000s, but it's indeed really detailed in collecting images of characters or fictional characters  :)

Of course, PJ never mentioned it directly, but it was an assumption of mine given the fact that he also refers to the whole 'circularity' of the LOTR trilogy like a single cinematographic masterpiece of more than 10 hours (including those deleted scenes) that should kind of deserve to be exposed in its all entirety (something that I could notice in various other interviews), even the parts left out in the theatrical and commercial versions.
At least, this is what I think that PJ has in mind, considering also the project of the 'museum'  :)

Furthermore, last but not least, you have to consider the economic element, since 'reboot initiatives' of this kind often lead to the release of reworked and expanded/extended versions of films or other multimedia realities  xD
Even though I don't really regard it as a negative aspect, since LOTR would surely deserve it  ;)