1. Mai 2024, 06:30 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Create a hero, Azogs armor for uruk class  (Gelesen 4025 mal)

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
Create a hero, Azogs armor for uruk class
« am: 30. Jun 2015, 23:54 »
Ive heard many say that they would like to have Azog as a hero in Dol Guldur, and i kinda agree, but it would be weird to have him in both MM and Mordor at the same time.

But if the Uruk class in create a hero got Azogs armor you could create an own Azog, and use him for whichever faction you prefer, he was my favourite evil general and atleast i would very much like to have him with Mordor to lead my Dol Guldur orcs.

This would also be a solution for the MM Defiler, since they want to keep a wild theme, but Azogs armor doesnt really fit the faction. And in the game hes just a hunter, hes not the same Azog as in the hobbit movie, so the armor would be a better fit for cah i think.

It would also be nice if the Uruk and orcs classes got the ability to ride a warg.
The orc class could ride the same warg as Gothmog
And the Uruk class could ride the Wolf Azog rides on, maybe in another colour to keep them separated.

And ofc the class would need a helmet to look more like Azog, so here are a couple concept arts:

http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/874/873509/10171729_576541959148744_1237329171478736341_n.jpg
http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s306x306/e15/10949006_432542910242073_1101637886_n.jpg
Elves! Men! Dwarves! The mountain will be their tomb! To war!

Tienety

• Gast
Re: Create a hero, Azogs armor for uruk class
« Antwort #1 am: 1. Jul 2015, 09:55 »
Yes, if Azog don't get armor from film, CaH is a good place for him. I  like the idea with warg for uruks/orcs class. ;)
I wrote a similar idea about a CaH some time ago:
http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,30982.0.html

I think it would be better to make a new sub-class "Gundabad Chieftain" in CaH with Azog and Bolg armors and some part of concept art designs. So, you can make you own Bolg from movie or Azog in armor. 8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Jul 2015, 10:40 von Tienety »

Spacetyrant93

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #2 am: 1. Jul 2015, 10:48 »
I do like the sound of this all. It would be an excellent way to make everyone happy character-wise, so everyone can have their favorite combination of heroes.

Well, I dunno about the Wargs, I'd keep Mordor and Isengard's Wargs the same as the LOTR trilogy, and for the Misty Mountains the Gundabad Wargs

The Dark Lord

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #3 am: 11. Jul 2015, 14:27 »
A aggree too i started a topic about cah orc/uruk class not long ago  that they need new armor