27. Apr 2024, 01:32 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: AI suggestions  (Gelesen 1625 mal)

ShadowFox

• Hobbit
AI suggestions
« am: 5. Jul 2015, 19:42 »
Good day to you, Edain Team!

I have a couple of questions about AI.

1) Are you going to teach a Gondor AI how to build a Border fortress of Dol Amroth instead of typical outpost?
2) Is it possible to force Gondor AI to build not only the armoury but a town structures (for atmosphere porposes).
3) Could you please teach both Gondor and Rohan AI how to use build plots and make a bell tower for a Rohan and Rangers camp for Gondor.

Thank you in advance!

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: AI suggestions
« Antwort #1 am: 5. Jul 2015, 20:20 »
I think I've already answered you back on MODDB.
Zitat
AI is one of the weakest parts of BFME. You can go so far with it :/
Edain is trying to improve it as much as possible, but you should always expect limitations.

Anyway gondor do build the houses. Sometimes the AI just derp a lot and go with one type of buildings :|

If any improvement is possible, rest assured that edain has already done it or will do it.

btw this topic is hardly classified as a "suggestion"  [ugly]

ShadowFox

• Hobbit
Re: AI suggestions
« Antwort #2 am: 5. Jul 2015, 21:29 »
I saw you answer :) and I understand it. But I want to hear more info from the developers of the Edain, don't see anything bad in it. And, may be it's not a full-scale suggestion, but really important addition to the AI-skirmish, as I see it.