27. Apr 2024, 18:51 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Company of...Eight?  (Gelesen 14511 mal)

The Dark Lord

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Re: The Company of...Eight?
« Antwort #15 am: 11. Jul 2015, 20:28 »
Ah you know whats best xp did the team gave you a awnser?

Tienety

• Gast
Old Warriors
« Antwort #16 am: 5. Aug 2015, 15:18 »
I'm a little improved my old idea:  8-)
Glóin already has an great abilities, so I think Dain is better choice for summon ability.
Now in 4.1.1 is Dain most expensive hero in Erebor. Also, I think that King Dain need something more unique on level 10 than building with units from three dwarven subfactions. These units are available in all dwarves subfactions. I have an idea for something more interesting for him:

King Dain(Erebor)
Level 10: Old Warriors
Dain summon legendary companions of Thorin Oakenshield to the last battle. He summon permanently hero battalion like Black riders.
The hero battalion contains these heroes: Nori, Dori, Bifur, Bofur and Dwalin.
I think rest of the Thorin company probably also defended Erebor against easterlings in book.

Of course, they should have gray/white hairs and beards. Also, they can have Erebor armors and weapons from movie:

Old Warriors abilities:

Level 1: Spear
Bifur throw spear against enemies.
Selected enemy unit or hero gets moderate damage.

Level 3: Thief
Nori is an experienced thief. He steals resources from the selected enemy building.

Level 5: Professional warrior(passive)
Dwalin is professional warrior and inspires dwarves on battlefield.
Nearby dwarven units gets more experience from slain enemies and resistance to fear.

Level 7: Wine
Dori gives the wine his companions. Old warriors will restore half of their health.

Level 10: Bofur's speech
Bofur tired of enemy with his speech.
Nearby enemy units gets -20% armor and -15% speed.

One ability for every character in the battalion. You can have only one battalion in game.

What do you think about this idea?  8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Aug 2015, 15:23 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #17 am: 5. Aug 2015, 16:17 »
While I like the idea very much and especially the part that we are going t o have those cool Movie Armors I wonder if that becomes Dain LV 10 Power what will happen and how will his role as King Under the Mountain and that he is able to call upon "The 7 Armies of the Dwarfs" be presented in game if not with those Barracks! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: 5. Aug 2015, 16:29 »
While I like the idea very much and especially the part that we are going t o have those cool Movie Armors I wonder if that becomes Dain LV 10 Power what will happen and how will his role as King Under the Mountain and that he is able to call upon "The 7 Armies of the Dwarfs" be presented in game if not with those Barracks! :)
If this is necessarily. Citadel in spellbook can have this function. So, you can recruit here units from all subfactions like in old Dain's barracks.  ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Aug 2015, 16:35 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #19 am: 5. Aug 2015, 16:30 »
I find it absolutely fair! :) It is lore wise that only the King Under the Mountain to be able to do that not evey Dwarf Lord and that represnt King Dain II "Authority" as heir of Durin with the title ! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: 5. Aug 2015, 17:07 »
I find it absolutely fair! :) It is lore wise that only the King Under the Mountain to be able to do that not evey Dwarf Lord and that represnt King Dain II "Authority" as heir of Durin with the title ! :)
Maybe I have a solution:
Dain can summon permanently two battalions of Guardians(one from Ered Luin and one from Iron Hills) on level 3.
And Balin gets his old transport battlewagons on level 3. So, No more teleport for him.  8-)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #21 am: 5. Aug 2015, 17:11 »
I like the idea about Dain it sounds good and reasonable,but how about to summon 2 battlions 1 of Ered Luin Defenders and 1 of Iron Hills Slayers!? :)
And I still think Balin should get his old Leadership,after all he is a Veterann fro mmany battles and wise Dwarf with leader qualities! :)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: 5. Aug 2015, 17:12 »
Balin gets his old transport battlewagons on level 3. So, No more teleport for him.  8-)
It's not possible. Balin is Middle-earth teleport guy. :P

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #23 am: 5. Aug 2015, 17:16 »
Balin is a Startrek telleporter show some respect! :) He will open an Transport Company "Durins Line Express"with one way tickets to Moria :D :D

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #24 am: 5. Aug 2015, 21:16 »
I like the idea about Dain it sounds good and reasonable,but how about to summon 2 battlions 1 of Ered Luin Defenders and 1 of Iron Hills Slayers!? :)
I think that this is too strong for level 3.

And I still think Balin should get his old Leadership,after all he is a Veterann fro mmany battles and wise Dwarf with leader qualities! :)
Yes, maybe leadership is better. Transport battlewagons can be new improvement for standard battlewagons. Maybe all 3 subfactions can have new special improvements for battlewagons:
Erebor: Transport for heroes
Ered Luin: More armor for Ram and battlewagons
Iron Hills: Something with more speed for battlewagons

What do you think about this?

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #25 am: 5. Aug 2015, 21:20 »
I like the idea about the Battlewagons! ;) It will be cool to have more diversity! :)
About Dains Summon well may be it can be on LV 5 :D

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #26 am: 5. Aug 2015, 21:32 »
About Dains Summon well may be it can be on LV 5 :D
Maybe this:
Dain summon two battalions of Guardians on level 3 and if he gets level 10, he summon two battalions of elite units(Ered Luin Defenders and Iron Hills Slayers).

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #27 am: 9. Aug 2015, 10:36 »
That sounds right and good!I will like to have that ability! :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #28 am: 10. Aug 2015, 23:08 »
i think this is an awesome idea mate
« Letzte Änderung: 10. Aug 2015, 23:27 von TiberiusOgden »

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #29 am: 11. Aug 2015, 18:44 »
So... there's just Bombur who's omitted. Yes, yes. I know that until War of the ring, he became so  fat, that he wasn't able to stan by his own. But... maybe rest of old mates could carrying sedan-chair with Bobur in it. :v

But afterall, idea of heroe battalion like this is epic. ;)