2. Mai 2024, 09:33 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Galadriel  (Gelesen 108366 mal)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Galadriel
« Antwort #60 am: 12. Aug 2015, 16:04 »
I personally likr and support Tiberius ideas !I think that thanks to those ideas the Blessed Galadriel will be much more conceptual and connected with her Normal Form! :)

Exactly  :)
Galadriel accepts her Destiny, and thus will be far closer to the Undying Lands (ineluctable Return or Journey of the Elves to Valinor) than she has ever been.
She will display and resemble the Holy Light of the Two Trees with her power 'Memories of Laurelin and Telperion', and Nenya's powers will be stronger and have a longer duration  :)

Also, speaking about her Ring Forms, I am bit concerned about Dark/Sublime Galadriel and her role.
If she accepts the One Ring, she will be a terrible and far more powerful Building Destroyer, also due to her destructive powers; but I hope that also her primary attack will change then, since, in this case, she will necessarily have to be mainly effective against structures.
Speaking about structures, once Galadriel becomes the Dark Queen, the Ents (her faction's siege units) will refuse to obey to her, and thus Lothlórien could lose its potential in Siege, apart from the destructive abilities of the Dark Queen.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #61 am: 16. Aug 2015, 20:03 »
I've just thinking about this design:

Any chance to implement it into the mod? No. xD
Or at least I personally don't know how and mainly how that design or effect should look like or be detailed. But it's definitely pretty cool design of her. That's a pitty that such form didn't remain for struggle with Sauron ... instead of horrible look. 8-|

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #62 am: 16. Aug 2015, 20:40 »
I really loved that strong look of her showing her ligh nature and powers I really wished that this is the Form they used to battle Sauron!It is so much better than that Drowned Dark look! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #63 am: 16. Aug 2015, 20:42 »
Me too, that was more reasonable idea in general, Light vs Dark. But Guillermo del Toro has done his job. :P :D

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #64 am: 16. Aug 2015, 20:45 »
i rly dont know why the fak she screams at radagast like that was that rly necessary???

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #65 am: 16. Aug 2015, 21:33 »
i rly dont know why the fak she screams at radagast like that was that rly necessary???

You're right.
Gandalf, an Istar sent by the Valar to Middle Earth to help the Free People, was 'only' risking his Life in a dark and terrible Fortress in ruin.

And, most importantly, Galadriel was 'only' aware that she would have had to confront Sauron.
You know, Sauron, arguably the most powerful Maia and Servant of Melkor/Morgoth since the Years of the Lamps; keeper of Angband and then, in the First Age, Lord of the Werewolves and Vampires.
Creator of the One Ring, Dark Lord and Author of the Destruction of Númenor and of the great Cataclysm which changed forever the Shape of the World in the Second Age.

Yes...
That scream was really unnecessary  8-|

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #66 am: 16. Aug 2015, 23:08 »

i jsut think it was an overreaction she screams at radagast and he s scared shitless :D xD

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #67 am: 16. Aug 2015, 23:29 »

i jsut think it was an overreaction she screams at radagast and he s scared shitless :D xD

I think it was the opposite thing  :)
Knowing Sauron very much, she was just really, really worried for the Life of the Two Istari.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #68 am: 16. Aug 2015, 23:49 »
if you put it this way is i wanna go with this thanks

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #69 am: 17. Aug 2015, 00:04 »
if you put it this way is i wanna go with this thanks

Galadriel has always had a 'special' relationship with Gandalf.
She indicated him as the chief of the White Council, when this institution was created, and always knew that Gandalf would have necessarily been destined to be the head and most powerful among the Istari, the one who would have guided the Free People of Middle Earth to Victory.
As both Manwë and Varda always knew that he, the least powerful in appearance, would have been the Leader of all the other Wizards, for his incredible Wisdom and Good Will.
Also, being Olórin (the name of Gandalf as a Maia in Valinor) a Maia of the People of the Vala Irmo, Galadriel may have already met him in Valinor, since she used to attend as well the Gardens of Irmo in the Years of the Trees.

There are a lot of elements in Tolkien's writings about this special and deep Relationship.
Something that, I personally think, the Hobbit Trilogy succeeded to represent  :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #70 am: 20. Aug 2015, 07:06 »
I really wish that Tolkien lived more to finish or at least expand his World and characters,but I really like Gandalf(and Ian Mackellen is.perfect Gandalf)and his relationship with Galadriel and really The Hobbit Trilogy really showed that pretty good I loved their.conversations and scenes! :-) And PJ.presentation of Radagast really made me llike him as a character! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #71 am: 20. Aug 2015, 13:26 »
I really wish that Tolkien lived more to finish or at least expand his World and characters,but I really like Gandalf(and Ian Mackellen is.perfect Gandalf)and his relationship with Galadriel and really The Hobbit Trilogy really showed that pretty good I loved their.conversations and scenes! :-) And PJ.presentation of Radagast really made me llike him as a character! :-)

Tolkien hardly ever explains everything in detail and holistically concerning a lot of characters.
He always, though, gives us many hints and traces to follow, so that it's up to us to find the right 'key', with which we can look at and search through his wide Legendarium  ;)

Galadriel's life covers more than 8000 years (or more, according to another computation of Time), it obviously has many connections, for the Good and the Evil, with the greatest events and characters of Arda  :)

Darkslayer

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #72 am: 23. Aug 2015, 19:05 »

Eonwe > Sauron  :P
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Okt 2015, 00:12 von DieWalküre »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #73 am: 23. Aug 2015, 19:24 »
Eonwe > Sauron  :P

True, since Sauron knelt to him, after the War of Wrath.

But, I have to warn you, this thread is not about Eönwë  :)

aminetude

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Go back to the void from whence you came!"
« Antwort #74 am: 19. Okt 2015, 00:14 »
Hi, i want to make a suggestion about Galadriel. I know the elves aren't out yet and there is surely many things that we didnt see in the beta video review that will be added in the 4.2 patch. Anyway, here it is:
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Okt 2015, 00:19 von aminetude »
Such is the nature of evil, in time all foul things come forth.