27. Apr 2024, 14:23 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The New Dwarven CaH  (Gelesen 2206 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
The New Dwarven CaH
« am: 16. Jul 2015, 20:09 »
The idea of the new Dwarven CaH is incredible and his looks and Armors great!I just want to ask will the Team add some Iron Hills Concept Art Armors and things for him or may be to the Other Dwarven CaH!?
And I wanted to ask is it possible to change the new one Palantir Picture,I mean I always hated those bald Dwarves,bald Dwarves are extremly rear and not mention it doesnt look so great and mighty,so some other Pciture will do the Job!? :) And also is it possibl to change a little bit his Beard to look like a whole beard with some Iron ornaments or something not this 2 piked beard!? :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: The New Dwarven CaH
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Jul 2015, 21:03 »
You can ask this in the thread "Ask the Edain team" ...  :P

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Jul 2015, 21:07 »
You can ask this in the thread "Ask the Edain team" ...  :P
Well yes but I want ot hear the opinon of other players and fans and I thought here si more suitable place for that my friend! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 16. Jul 2015, 21:18 »
So you want discuss it? Exists discussion section for it. xD
Or is it suggestion?
You should write clearly what is purpose your thoughts. :P

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #4 am: 16. Jul 2015, 21:20 »
A little bit of everything! ;)

Edit:
How about adding a Mount ability to the New Dwarven CaH an Armored Battle Ram!? :-)
« Letzte Änderung: 20. Jul 2015, 17:34 von Ealendril »

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: 22. Jul 2015, 15:02 »
I have an idea, maybe dwarven new subclass - the Wanderer can have this new palantir picture with mohawk:
I think that something like this It would be better for Wanderer subclass.

Also, I think it would be nice if old Thorin's axe has been added for Wanderer subclass as second weapon/shield in left hand. 8-)

How about adding a Mount ability to the New Dwarven CaH an Armored Battle Ram!? :-)
I do not know, I think that this is not necessary and only Dain should be unique dwarf with mount ability. 8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 22. Jul 2015, 15:06 von Tienety »