27. Apr 2024, 08:24 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Gandalfs & Sarumans death  (Gelesen 1952 mal)

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Gandalfs & Sarumans death
« am: 19. Jul 2015, 19:16 »
“Then Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time, and I wandered far on roads that I will not tell.” Gandalf the White to Aragorn & fellows

As maiar spirits, these guys had different ways of dying than men or elves or any other creature in ME save Sauron or the nine.

Gandalfs suggestion:

Could he die & his body stay in the ground?

-For Gondorian Gandalf: he will stay until Gandy the white is purchased. So if the corpse is selected a button will appear called: The new White Messenger will arrive ^^ and for 45 seconds, Gandy the grey corpes will become Gandy the white!!
-For other Gandalf: The corpse will stay and a button will appear called: I have returned until my task is done :)

Sarumans suggestion:

-This fellow is different, in he gets defeated (or killed for the first time), immediately he will appear at the main fortress as Sharkey, a dirty Saruman (with half life points than the original one) with a wooden staff. He could only perform voice magic, like Deceive - Convince enemies - Confusion - etc. Also he could attack (weak attack) with his wooden staff.

But if he gets killed a second time (i mean, in his Sharkey form), he will become a wandering grey spirit with a timer, after the timer ends, a grey mist will take him out; so once more he could be revived at the fortress.

Hope you improve it with more suggestions!
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Jul 2015, 19:21 von AmosVogel »
"Viva México"

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Gandalfs & Sarumans death
« Antwort #1 am: 19. Jul 2015, 19:41 »
It seems a bit overly complex.  I can't see it adding anything to the gameplay- it seems more gimmicky than anything else.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 19. Jul 2015, 19:47 »
Typical Primer Sartoris from Moddb  :D xD
But Viva Mexico!

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #3 am: 19. Jul 2015, 21:11 »
Ja!  :D

Que viva, pues!!
"Viva México"

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 19. Jul 2015, 21:30 »
Your proposal, Amos Vogel, is quite impossible to be implemented, but it is very lore accurate indeed, probably too much  :)

In ROTK (book) an almost powerless and angry Saruman (wooden staff and dirty robes) encounters a lot of LOTR characters on their return from Aragorn and Arwen's wedding, and he insults both Galadriel and Gandalf, but Galadriel replies and makes him even angrier  8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Jul 2015, 21:35 von DieWalküre »

AmosVogel

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #5 am: 19. Jul 2015, 22:25 »
Yeah! i know! and i hate how he refuses his very last chance!!

[...] 'To me?' said Saruman. 'Nay, pray do not smile at me! I prefer your frowns. And as for the Lady here, I do not trust her: she always hated me [...] Saruman the Homeless to Galadriel the Blessed

I wish he accepted it, such a pity he didnt. That reminds me of <Are you in need of assistance, M'lady?>  :(
"Viva México"

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #6 am: 19. Jul 2015, 23:34 »
I think that Galadriel has always fiercely and bravely fought against any form of evil, and refused all of its offers and temptations.
But she also was always compassionate and comprehensive towards the ones who deserved it; she was really trying to help Saruman for the last time, understanding everything he had gone through.
She had probably met and known him, as Curumo, in Valinor; and, remembering his blessed and holy form, she kind of tried to give him a chance to repent  :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #7 am: 20. Jul 2015, 09:41 »
gandalf the gray becoming gandalf the white in that way very intrusting