16. Jun 2024, 14:57 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Should Iron Hills or Ered Luin get new and unique Outpost!?

Iron Hills should get the new Assembly Halls!
35 (58.3%)
Ered Luin should get the new Assembly Halls!
8 (13.3%)
No they should remain as they are with Lake-Town!
17 (28.3%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 54

Autor Thema: New and Different Outpost Building for Ered Luin/Iron Hills  (Gelesen 77228 mal)

CragLord

• Gast
Re: New and Different Outpost Building for Ered Luin/Iron Hills
« Antwort #75 am: 2. Aug 2015, 17:47 »
Ok, missed that. :)

So far, we have next:

First I must say this proposal is unique and I like it. Like that banner idea, just again must remind you about few things.
First Dain is hero with buffs and unit summoning ability. We (you, Dain and me) are committed for introduction of Ram units (any form of them) in that Dain's summoning ability. So main summoner is Dain (in unit aspect), personally I like this banner idea, because we keep main summoner/support role for Dain Ironfoot. But this "Defensive position" must be limited (3 or 5 max). Simply because Dwarves already have a Battle  Tower Summoning Power, and this "Defensive position" is pretty strong, 20% defence is a lot of buff. Simply if this isn't limited, then you can make living wall of Ered Mithrin units and it buffes other units on battlefield, simply OP. :)
Then I again take a look at those abilities we suggested for Grimir, and there should be one more change so this hero will be similar to Bard/Brand. His leadership "Dwarf emissary" should only affect Ered Mithrin units, because Bard/Brand leaderships only affect LakeTown's/Dale's units. This is key in balance of Dwarven kingdoms. :)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:07 von CragLord »

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #76 am: 2. Aug 2015, 18:34 »
Ok a few changes for Grimir abilities. xD

Grimir abilities:

Level 1: Dwarf emissary(passive)
Grimir inspires dwarves from Ered Mithrin and Orocarni to battle against common enemies. Nearby Ered Mithrin and Orocarni units gets +15% attack and +15% armor.

Level 3: Survival in the Withered Heath
Grimir knows how survival in the most dangerous region of the Ered Mithrin. Grimir is able to heal injuries. Heals all nearby heroes nad units.

Level 5: Monster Hunter from Grey Mountains
Grimir has experience from the fight against the cold drakes in Grey Mountains.
Passive: Now he has double damage against a monsters.
Active: For 15 seconds he deals +50% more damage.

Level 10: Defensive position
Grimir gives order to build defensive positions.
He permanently summon Ered Mithrin banner, two crossbowmen and six spearmen from Ered Mithrin around the banner. They don't move and protects banner.
Enemy monsters and heroes nearby Ered Mithrin banner gets -10% armor. Defensive position has function like a battle tower and statue.
You can have only five Defensive position in game.

« Letzte Änderung: 2. Aug 2015, 22:32 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #77 am: 2. Aug 2015, 20:04 »
I prefer the previous version! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #78 am: 2. Aug 2015, 20:53 »
It looks nice.
As I said earlier, there is no need for that permanent/temporary switch about banner, just to limit number of available banners because of that defence buff. That is my opinion. :) With or without that change it looks nice. ;)

P.S. I am not trying now to make some  mess here, if you just take into consideration usage of this banner ability + upgraded battlewagon (with banner upgrade) + other leaderships you have a lot of defence bonuses for dwarves. We should really take that into consideration when we suggest changes like this one, simply we should try to avoid OP situations for any faction. :)
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Aug 2015, 21:00 von CragLord »

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #79 am: 2. Aug 2015, 21:56 »
As I said earlier, there is no need for that permanent/temporary switch about banner, just to limit number of available banners because of that defence buff. That is my opinion. :) With or without that change it looks nice. ;)

P.S. I am not trying now to make some  mess here, if you just take into consideration usage of this banner ability + upgraded battlewagon (with banner upgrade) + other leaderships you have a lot of defence bonuses for dwarves. We should really take that into consideration when we suggest changes like this one, simply we should try to avoid OP situations for any faction. :)
Maybe just different effect for banner. I made a couple of changes. 8-)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #80 am: 2. Aug 2015, 22:26 »
Ok, lets see:
It looks very nice. Units can stay permanently around banner if there is limited Defence positions in game. In both cases, it's very nice shape. :)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:05 von CragLord »

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #81 am: 2. Aug 2015, 22:50 »
my fault, I just forgot to delete "for 30 seconds".  [ugly]

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #82 am: 3. Aug 2015, 11:43 »
This way the idea is perfect! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #83 am: 3. Aug 2015, 12:03 »
On a general topic, I'm a little bit confused by all your ideas about dwarves (new scout+outpost for Iron Hills?), and perhaps so is the team.
You'd maybe want to restart a new topic that summarizes your thought, I think more people would come into the discussion.  :) At least that's how I feel about it.

"That still only counts as one!"

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #84 am: 3. Aug 2015, 12:14 »
It's not scout hero, it is new hero for new Outpost for Iron Hills. (Simply Lake Town don't fit as Iron Hills Outpost... Lore/movie reasons.)
About new scout hero for Iron Hills (Bilbo really don't have link with Iron Hills to be scout hero in this faction, same reasons like above.) we had disscusion here: http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,30870.0.html
Maybe we should open new topic. :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #85 am: 3. Aug 2015, 12:46 »
On a general topic, I'm a little bit confused by all your ideas about dwarves (new scout+outpost for Iron Hills?), and perhaps so is the team.
You'd maybe want to restart a new topic that summarizes your thought, I think more people would come into the discussion.  :) At least that's how I feel about it.

i dont know about you Adrigabbro but i think  LordDainIronfoot always has a point about the dwarfs

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #86 am: 3. Aug 2015, 12:51 »
He used to be the dwarf expert on the EIC on moddb, sure he brings cool ideas.

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #87 am: 3. Aug 2015, 12:56 »

I think new topic is not necessary. Grimir is new hero for outpost. You can find whole proposals about outpost here:  ;)
Assembly Hall

You can find my idea about new scout hero for Iron Hills here:
Scout hero

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #88 am: 3. Aug 2015, 13:14 »
Thanks for the links!

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #89 am: 3. Aug 2015, 14:59 »

i dont know about you Adrigabbro but i think  LordDainIronfoot always has a point about the dwarfs
Thank you Gandalf for the support! :)
Zitat von: Adrigabbro
link=topic=31385.msg404194#msg404194 date=1438599118
He used to be the dwarf expert on the EIC on moddb, sure he brings cool ideas.
Thank you too Adrigabbro I am happy to see people like you! :)
P.S. I wil ltalk with Tienity and we wil do someting about the topics! :)