1. Mai 2024, 15:17 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Should Mirkwood Palace Guards be able to toogle!?  (Gelesen 1552 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
We all have seen the cool Soldiers of Mirkwwod from BoFA and the great Rangers/Scouts led by Legolas in DoS and the Palace Guard of Thranduil from DoS! :) And we know that Edain Team made a great model about those Guards!They are Elite Unit similar to Gondors Tower Guard and yet like Gondor Citadel Guards !And when Thorin and Co. tried to escape from Mirkwood we saw the Palace Guards guarding the small gate where Bolg Attacked and before that happened they had Drawed their Swords to meet Thorin and his Dwarves!
So we saw them having Swords and Saw teh using them and my point is should they be able to do that ingame too!?I tihnk they should have that tooggle option as the Elite of Thranduils Army and Personal Guards they should be able to use more than just Spear! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Re: Should Mirkwood Palace Guards be able to toogle!?
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Jul 2015, 11:13 »
Short answer to the question : No.
Palace Guards are defined as elite-spearmen and this fits perfectly into mirkwoods gameplay. Lorien has already the Galadhrim with a weapon toggle, thats everything this faction needs.