5. Mai 2024, 11:01 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Does Legolas DoS Armor fits for him in Mirkwood Sub-Faction!?  (Gelesen 9692 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
So I was thinking about the cool Leather Armor that Legolas and Mirkwood Scouts wore in DoS when  they captured Thorin and Co. I find it as great and nice looking Light Armor fiting for him in his own Realm!I tihnk Legolas will be great if he uses that Armor to represent his role as a Prince and Warrior of Mirkwood when he is not on traveling! :)
I think he should have that Armor as a permament Hero in Mirkwood Sub-Faction and his Light Clothes from LOTR in his Summon Role! :)
http://i.imgur.com/dtVCASm.jpg
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

(Palland)Raschi

• Turmwache
  • Fanatiker sind unbeständige Freunde
Regardless of the fact that Legolas already wears a heavier armor during the battle of Helms Deep, which could have been introduced in the Mod, I do not think there is a need to give him the armor he wears in the hobbit.
It it still battle for middle earth, and not the hobbit and therefore an armor appears in LoTR should have priority.
I also hope that Elrond does not get the armor he is wearing in the hobbit but keeps his old one.
MfG Raschi

[Jedwede rechtliche Äußerung, Kommentierung oder Information über PM oder öffentlichen Beitrag von meiner Seite stellt lediglich eine reine Gefälligkeit dar und erfolgt ohne jeglichen Rechtsbindungswille.]

Ohne Schuld verfasst einen Forumsbeitrag, wer beim Abfassen eines Beitrags wegen einer krankhaften seelischen Störung, wegen einer tiefgreifenden Bewusstseinsstörung oder wegen Schwachsinns oder einer schweren anderen seelischen Abartigkeit unfähig ist, die Verletzung der Forenregeln einzusehen oder nach dieser Einsicht zu handeln.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
i think the armor its a good idea

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Regardless of the fact that Legolas already wears a heavier armor during the battle of Helms Deep, which could have been introduced in the Mod, I do not think there is a need to give him the armor he wears in the hobbit.
It it still battle for middle earth, and not the hobbit and therefore an armor appears in LoTR should have priority.
I also hope that Elrond does not get the armor he is wearing in the hobbit but keeps his old one.
Well Elrond is already confirmed to wear the Armor he had in AuJ so I am fine with it the Armor is cool! :)
And do not forget that the Team said the Mod isabout The Hobbit and LOTR time line so the Armor of Legolas fits great for him in his own Realm while the others are for his other Factions appearance I tihnk that fits great! :)
i think the armor its a good idea
Thank you for the support! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
I do not think there is a need to give him the armor he wears in the hobbit.
Agreed.

CragLord

• Gast
Agreed.
Hahahha, like to read Ea's reactions on new model preposition. :) :)  xD
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Jul 2015, 13:07 von CragLord »

Tienety

• Gast
Maybe Legolas can have only clothes without armor. It would be enough just to remove Rohan armor from his model. He had only clothes most of the time in movies. This would be more suitable for all versions. :P
And version with Rohan armor can stay only in Rohan spellbook. :D

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
So I was thinking about the cool Leather Armor that Legolas and Mirkwood Scouts wore in DoS when  they captured Thorin and Co. I find it as great and nice looking Light Armor fiting for him in his own Realm!I tihnk Legolas will be great if he uses that Armor to represent his role as a Prince and Warrior of Mirkwood when he is not on traveling! :)
I think he should have that Armor as a permament Hero in Mirkwood Sub-Faction and his Light Clothes from LOTR in his Summon Role! :)
http://i.imgur.com/dtVCASm.jpg

I like Legolas the way he is now, Dáin.
As others wrote, Legolas is mainly based on his LOTR concept and story, leaving thus apart his concept of the Hobbit trilogy, which, I think, was one of the most controversial and over the top (walking-on-air Legolas).
It's better that Legolas remains a super skilled mass slayer archer from Mirkwood; I think that an armour of that type would require also a sword  :)

Agreed.
Hahahha, like to read Ea's reactions on new model preposition. :) :)  xD

The Judge (Vala) has sentenced  8-)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
I don't find it so much controversial after all Legolas is the Prince and it is only natural for him to be in his farher Kingdom it is just that his role should have been kept to minimum not so much action and importance!About him steping on those rocks mid air well that was too much and has nothing do with his Armor its just PJ made him into Middle -Earth Superman cuz fans love him!
Now I do not see why his Armor would require a  Sword as we saw many Scouts and Guards that were with him in DoS had that type of Armor and used Bows and Daggers just as him!And that Armor is not Heavy Armor for Infantry it is Light Leather Armor which is perfect for Scouts and agile Heroes like him! :-)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Well, it completely does not make sense and it isn't normal argument. :P
Have you noticed that Edain mod is full of inspirations/desings/and even factions from Hobbit movie trilogy or from book?

Which one is the old one? Last alliance armour? Well, it is really "old one" :D ...

Personally I really like his Dos armour, but I completely agree that it's pointless and not priority and mainly - Legolas is very agile mass slayer ... which leads to the questions:
1) Does he really need armour?
2) And why should he wear armour from Helm's deep in Lorien/Mirkwood. It doesn't make sense. Firstly there can be timeline problem and secondly design doesn't fit there. During both trilogy he has armour (two designs of armour) twice and only for specific moment, but the whole time he is without armour as a agile elf.

« Letzte Änderung: 21. Jul 2015, 21:42 von TiberiusOgden »