1. Mai 2024, 20:42 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Heroes counters  (Gelesen 2026 mal)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Heroes counters
« am: 22. Jul 2015, 13:13 »
my thoughts were what if some heroes will be able to counter some other heroes

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Heroes counters
« Antwort #1 am: 22. Jul 2015, 13:50 »
my thoughts were what if some heroes will be able to counter some other heroes

Very deep thoughts  ;)

The heroes have generally been enhanced a bit, and made more resistant in the Patch 4.1.
Gandalf, for example, regained part of his iconic strength and effect due to his role in the faction and Magic.
The heroes are also more resistant towards creatures and other heroes.
Keep in my mind, though, that, to counter effectively another hero, you should always use wisely the Hero Killers and their powers, which serve their role  :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #2 am: 22. Jul 2015, 20:58 »
do you know anything about sauron cuz i think he is weak even with his ring

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 22. Jul 2015, 21:12 »
First of all, we have to consider that Sauron (Necromancer form) has to be 'moderately' weak, because he is regaining his powers, and Mordor has also the Witch-king as its most powerful hero, until Sauron becomes Gorthaur or gets the One Ring.

Sauron (with the One Ring) still has the most powerful powers set among all the heroes of the Edain Mod; but you can't expect him to the 'walking fortress' he used to be in BFME2  :)