27. Apr 2024, 12:24 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Should "Heavy Armor" be changed to "Dwarven Ringmail" since they are widely famed for inventing this?

Yes
13 (68.4%)
No
6 (31.6%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 15

Autor Thema: Heavy Armor Name Change, Poll  (Gelesen 2365 mal)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Heavy Armor Name Change, Poll
« am: 24. Jul 2015, 19:58 »
Hey guys, I gave this suggestion in my first document correcting English translation for the Dwarves, and FG15 said to make a public thread about it, so here it is!

Just a simple little idea, change the generic "Heavy Armor" to "Dwarven Ringmail" to make it sound cooler. Maybe the team could even add visual textures down the road if the poll favors my idea!
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: Heavy Armor Name Change, Poll
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Jul 2015, 20:02 »
FG15 said to make a public thread about it, so here it is!
...  :D
By the way, I've voted. ;)

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Jul 2015, 20:26 »
I have voted yes, but I'm in favor of it only if every faction has a unique new name. :)

"That still only counts as one!"

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #3 am: 24. Jul 2015, 22:07 »
I have voted yes, but I'm in favor of it only if every faction has a unique new name. :)

The problem with that is finding names appropriate to all factions. But hell, I'd lovfe to see that myself.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #4 am: 24. Jul 2015, 22:08 »
I know right. :D

EDIT: Same thing for Forged Blades. :P

"That still only counts as one!"

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: 24. Jul 2015, 22:15 »
Nice idea.  ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #6 am: 26. Jul 2015, 14:09 »
I like the idea!And may be the "Froged Baldes"can be callen "Dwarven Steel Baldes"!? :D or "Dwarven Tempered Steel Baldes" :D :D but it is too long :D
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #7 am: 26. Jul 2015, 15:29 »
Yes, I like very much this idea  :)
And it would be very interesting finding characteristic and unique names for the upgrades of every faction.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #8 am: 26. Jul 2015, 15:37 »
yes it most certainly wil lbe cooler and more interesting if each Faction has its own unique Callings! :) Gondor can have "Gondorian Plate Armor",Rohan "Rohhiric Scale Armor":D and so on...
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."