28. Apr 2024, 11:31 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Share Your Replays!  (Gelesen 90305 mal)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Re: Share Your Replays!
« Antwort #105 am: 16. Mär 2016, 02:41 »
Got a great 2v2 here for you guys, gondor/mordor vs double lorien. This game really shows the power of Gondor Knights against Lorien, which is the best strategy for holding them off early game IMO. Enjoy!
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #106 am: 20. Mär 2016, 03:21 »
Hey, just in case there's somebody here who hasn't seen in any of the the other 3 places I posted this, I have a Youtube channel now. I won't be posting replays anymore, I'll be posting games directly to my youtube channel, daily if I can manage it. Here is my channel link.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSUmT7v4uM-UdX28d7F8Dhg
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #107 am: 1. Apr 2016, 06:18 »
Well, OK, maybe the occasional replay here as well :D

This is a really awesome game, me and 2 of my friends vs 4 brutal AI on Nanduhirion. We survive the spam and proceed to have some of the most epic moments happen I have ever had happen in an Edain game before: multiple Glorious Charges, Gandalf the Challenge Master Word of Powers, Fires of Isengard and Isengard Unleashed, this game has everything. Its a bit long but man its worth the watch, I assure you :)

Sefie1999AD

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #108 am: 2. Apr 2016, 13:54 »
I've been watching Elite KryPtik and RuudDevil's Edain 4.3 beta videos a lot in the past few days. YouTube videos have the advantage over replays that you can always rewind and fast forward to different parts of the match. I decided to give the above 3-on-4 Brutal match a chance, though. xD

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #109 am: 2. Apr 2016, 15:43 »
Siege is overrated against AI, its always better to focus on heroes to get their abilities. That's what wins you the game against AI, is heroes and spellbook powers. You'll also notice how fast Haman got Fire Arrows to deal with those accursed ents, because we knew they were coming. Even if there had been an isengard we would have won, because the dwarf spam was still quite prevalent in that game, and Isengard spams about the same on camp maps. They are only really dangerous on castle maps, where they swap you with siege :P

Sefie1999AD

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #110 am: 3. Apr 2016, 00:03 »
You'll also notice how fast Haman got Fire Arrows to deal with those accursed ents, because we knew they were coming.

I checked the replay one more time, this time I focused on observing Haman's actions. I didn't view it all the way again, but I just had to keep watching until Bright Words of Power was used.  xD Too bad I won't be able watch 4.2.1 replays after installing 4.3.

While heroes and upgraded units can take down enemy outposts and bases, don't you think siege is a reasonable strategy against Dol Guldur and Lothlorien fortresses? The former poisons any close-range units and the latter is full of arrow defenders, so you'd take heavy losses without siege.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #111 am: 3. Apr 2016, 01:15 »
Yeah but making siege requires another build plot which we can use for resources. You'll notice I didn't even have an armor until quite late in the game, I was more focused on getting troops out since the AI rarely upgrades their troops.

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #112 am: 8. Apr 2016, 21:07 »
1 battle in Pelargir Erebor(Eriazor)and Ironhills(me) vs Mordor(Andres) and Mordor(Geralt)

Really awesome battle where we can see how overpowered is the non-stop spam of mordor and how can be really good tactic vs dwarves and how can also be a really bad way of playing. I think if my allie would maintain a line in his base he could resist bettrer and without that amount of looses that he had because fighhting in the enemie outpost.

We banned mumaks ( invencibility bug) and ram riders ( extreamly overpowered).

I hope you enjoy it.
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Apr 2016, 21:11 von Draco100000 »

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #113 am: 10. Apr 2016, 23:38 »
Another match with Ironhills this time 1v1 vs elves.

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #114 am: 11. Apr 2016, 23:26 »
Here a 2v2 Ered Luin (me) and Lothlorien (Legs) vs Gondor(Ryuka) and Lothlorien(GoodFella)

Well this game i show some of super Ered Luin harassment. really effective in early stages but beorniger made me run until I got upgrades xD. Really fun game( at least for me).

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #115 am: 12. Apr 2016, 01:59 »
Hey Draco, is this 4.3.1? Just to make sure.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #116 am: 12. Apr 2016, 12:47 »
Hey Draco, is this 4.3.1? Just to make sure.

No 4.3

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #117 am: 14. Apr 2016, 20:25 »
Check out this amazing 3v3 on Nurn. the game is 1 hour and 1 minute long, but it is definitely actionpacked! :)

"That still only counts as one!"

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #118 am: 21. Apr 2016, 14:44 »
Amazing 1v1 in Fords of Isen between the Elves and the Dwarves Of Ironhills.
version 4.3.1

Andy

• Hobbit
« Antwort #119 am: 22. Apr 2016, 10:59 »
Nice game (allways battle) enjoy :)
Angmar,Rohan vs Mordor,Mordor