27. Apr 2024, 23:26 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Share Your Replays!  (Gelesen 90242 mal)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Share Your Replays!
« Antwort #90 am: 5. Feb 2016, 18:48 »
Chiuso all'angoletto, rimonta?
Questo sì che è un titolo interessante  :D

Translation: In the corner, he catches up?
This is a really interesting title  :D
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Feb 2016, 23:38 von DieWalküre »

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #91 am: 5. Feb 2016, 22:27 »
For DrHouse93, only  xD

Chiuso all'angoletto, rimonta?
Questo sì che è un titolo interessante  :D

Beh, fondamentalmente è quello che è successo xD
Ha fatto non so che magia e mi ha arato come un campo di grano T_T

Translation: Well, it's basically what happened to me  xD
It did some kind of Magic and it plowed me like a wheat field  8-|
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Feb 2016, 23:47 von DieWalküre »

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #92 am: 7. Feb 2016, 10:04 »
Two cool replays on Buckland.

"That still only counts as one!"

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #93 am: 22. Feb 2016, 19:26 »
I've got a great replay here. A lot of people struggle against Mordor as Gondor in 1v1 matches, and say that Mordor is OP. My friend also had this problem, and asked me to show him how to play against Mordor as Gondor. So here is the replay, where I take him apart and win the game. Its really long though because of how strong Mordors defenses are, which prevent me from defeating him for a long time even after I take map control. Enjoy, hope it helps anybody who's having trouble with 1v1 against Mordor :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #94 am: 23. Feb 2016, 01:02 »
One hell of a game! I managed to watch it to the very end! :D
You played it REALLY well, I think you won the game by harassing relentlessly his settlements (and his base) when his army was sitting next to his outpost.

Still, I think you deserved to end it faster. It seems there are a couple things that are overpowered in Mordor- in addition to all the stuff we keep repeating ^^-. First, the little towers should switch back to regular arrows when the big tower with the Influence of Sauron gets destroyed. Secondly, as you pointed out once, one should be able to focus and attack Anatar. That's all that comes to my mind. Great game. :)

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #95 am: 23. Feb 2016, 20:23 »
Top game Elite :). It would be nice to have an Arnor replay for once. I still think it's a little unbalanced.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #96 am: 24. Feb 2016, 03:33 »
Got another good one for you here guys, for any of you who struggle to defeat Lorien with Dwarves, look no further.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #97 am: 24. Feb 2016, 12:42 »
Interesting. I noticed you always go pantry update + improved production increase on your economic buildings. Why do you think it is optimum?
Personally, I go full production increase on my settlements and on half my camp's, and I keep the other half for pantry. I pretty much always do that because settlements buildings are far more vulnerable and you wouldn't want to lose your buildings with pantry or improved pantry.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #98 am: 24. Feb 2016, 15:53 »
The economic upgrade paths are subject to a lot of debate and personal preference. I consider my path to be the most efficient, getting pantry 1 production 2 everywhere means that you have a good amount of command points and make a good amount of money. You also save a lot of money, although it does slow you down early game. The reason for this is going production 1 pantry 2 costs 750, and going pantry 1 production 2 only costs 600. You don't need 1800 command points early on in the game, but if you do this upgrade method everywhere you will get 1800 once you have map control.

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #99 am: 26. Feb 2016, 17:30 »
Awesome match on Pelargir between me (Isengard) and a friend (Gondor), a true war of position^^

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #100 am: 29. Feb 2016, 03:39 »
So people have asked me to post any good replays I can get where Rohan wins, and I have one here, Rohan vs Isengard. I make a nasty mistake and lose Gamling early on, but bring it back later. Enjoy :)

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #101 am: 1. Mär 2016, 10:45 »
I really like watching Rohan, they are so well made. Keep replays flowing Elite :) :D

radagasti01

• Hobbit
« Antwort #102 am: 5. Mär 2016, 03:12 »
Awesome match on Pelargir between me (Isengard) and a friend (Gondor), a true war of position^^

I opened you like a mussels

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #103 am: 5. Mär 2016, 03:16 »
I opened you like a mussels

Nice spoiler^^
And btw, I let you win u.u

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #104 am: 12. Mär 2016, 15:04 »
Before I forget, here is a nice replay featuring Rohan cavalry (ironic enough to say, but most Rohan plyers don't actually use cavalry).

EDIT: Another replay: Erebor VS. Gondor on the new map Forelands of Emyn Muil (be sure to stay until the very end. ^^)
« Letzte Änderung: 13. Mär 2016, 09:59 von Adrigabbro »