27. Apr 2024, 14:04 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: New Ultimate Spell fo Dwarves!?  (Gelesen 17490 mal)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: New Ultimate Spell fo Dwarves!?
« Antwort #60 am: 11. Aug 2015, 00:02 »
about the lvl 10 spell of the dwarfs i think its a lil bit OP it almost destroy all the camps buildings guys and and only with gloin and this spell you can end kill your enemies very easy

Well, I think this is the main purpose of a magically caused earthquake, destroying structures and disband units  [ugly]

Tienity on the other hand may have some new ideas i do not knoe!But i stoped thinking of ideas for Edain long time ago :D

Tienety created Thranduil's stances' system  8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Aug 2015, 01:06 von DieWalküre »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #61 am: 11. Aug 2015, 05:58 »
I meant new ideas to start threads about!:)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #62 am: 16. Aug 2015, 04:05 »
Ok guys, I was thinking again about that earthquake power!  :o  xD
Simply there must be some mechanic activator of this spell, dwarves are not mages so they couldn't cast this spell from other place of the map, or from air to be precise. There must be some kind of device.  [uglybunti]
I had earlier some prepositions about adding new building for dwarven faction in form of Earth Hammer, but this maybe is too much. Reason why I think now so is simple, this building is not worthy of building spot, simply imagine if you are playing on camps map, and you are under siege, simply every plot is precious (in terms of valuable plots of resuorse builings and healing builings and statues...), so I come to an idea about adding some kind of upgrade for Dwarven Citadel. Upgrade will be same, Earth Hammer, but now it won't take building spot. It's cost won't be great, maybe 300-500, and it will be required for casting earthquake. This upgrade will change look of back side of Dwarven Citadel, it could be added there:
Look of Hammer upgrade will present some of variation of current vanila look of Earth Hammer:
Of course I propose removing of those poles/pillars part of builing from vanila look:
This hammer upgrade maybe don't need to be great at his size, but it's presence is required in my opinion! :)
What do you think about this? :)
Team, any kind of answer? :P
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Aug 2015, 21:35 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #63 am: 16. Aug 2015, 05:01 »
i like the earth hammer without the pillars idea

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #64 am: 16. Aug 2015, 08:53 »
It will be cool if that Earth Hammer is added to the Spell!It will be mroe reasonable and will look more like Dwarven Style using Machinery rather than that big Scale Magic! :) Lets hope that the Team will listen to that! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #65 am: 16. Aug 2015, 09:01 »
Earth hammer would be definitely much more better solution than massive earthquake without reason and it would be very nice cosmetic change as well.

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #66 am: 16. Aug 2015, 10:16 »
Very nice idea! :)
If I may give a suggestion, I just think that having to pay extra resources, no matter how much, is just not fair for a final spell. Perhaps that upgrade you're talking about could simply appear after unlocking the spell.

"That still only counts as one!"

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #67 am: 16. Aug 2015, 10:19 »
This is strange. So We will have Earth Hammer in own fortress but Hammer makes earthquakes on the other side of the map. :o
I think that it is better to summon this Earth Hammer in earthquakes spell. He will make earthquakes around him and disappears.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #68 am: 16. Aug 2015, 10:22 »
I agree with TIenity!It is simply not logical to ahve such device and there is no way that it can do such damage from your fortress! :) I like the idea of Earth Hammer in the Spell but no the part with the Fortress! :) It shold simply appear make the Earthqueke and dissappear! :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #69 am: 16. Aug 2015, 13:23 »
Agree, this definitely polished this idea, reasonable thinking, thank you. :)

Yes this is strange, I admit, but it isn't impossible. I will try to explain you from
physical aspect.
An earthquake is what happens when two blocks of the earth suddenly slip past one another. The surface where they slip is called the fault or fault plane. The location below the earth’s surface where the earthquake starts is called the hypocenter, and the location directly above it on the surface of the earth is called the epicenter.
Point is that you can (theoretically) with those smaller vibrations from your base to cause that movement of earth blocks, so you can induce earthquake at some locations.
Other words, when earth hammer falls at main base, it delivers a lot of energy to the ground, that energy is absorb by ground, but there is induction of vibrations (waves). When those vibrations come to unstable place, they induce that "slip" and earthquake starts at that "unstable" location in ground. Point is that I tried to explain idea, it is possible theoretically, but catch is that in real time could be only possible to induce on unstable ground, on ground where exists possibility for earthquake. In game is idea to induce earthquake on every point on map, that is only problem. We could blind on eye and tell, that are dwarves, they as Durin's folk (stone masters), they know how to overcome that problem. :)
So it is possible (theoretically!), I know it sounds strange, I tried to explain idea in  general.
Well, that is not bad idea. Tiberius had some similar idea with earth shaker. Main reason why I think it is bad is because of graphic. Imagine you selected epicenter for earthquake power to enemy citadel position. There will be some kind of graphic overlap between Earth hammer and enemy building. That is reason I think this isn't good idea. :) I think it is very reasonable, there is of course greater chance to induce earthquake this way, but that graphic overlap is something which concerns me.

I tried to explain why I think this is bad idea about summoning hammer on place of earthquake, I don't say it is bad in general, only that graphic overlap is something very bad. :)
And logic of my idea, I explained above. :) :P
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 19:48 von CragLord »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #70 am: 16. Aug 2015, 19:11 »
It shold simply appear make the Earthqueke and dissappear! :)
Exactly. xD

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #71 am: 16. Aug 2015, 19:59 »
Overlap??? C'Mon! xD :D

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #72 am: 20. Aug 2015, 06:18 »
Well it can be made thay so the Earth Hammer will apear outside the Spell circle sso that way when placed over buildings it will not overlap!He wi create an Earthquake and thats it ! :-)