26. Apr 2024, 08:18 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Haradrim archers.  (Gelesen 3232 mal)

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
Haradrim archers.
« am: 28. Jul 2015, 09:30 »
Add them back to the haradrim summon.
They don't need to come on the mumakil, just have them come in like the cavalry.

and please buff Mumakil to be like 2.02 4.0.
In 2.02 they were very weak to upgraded archers, but could squish heroes and not instant die on pikemen/spearmen.
Sup :P

CragLord

• Gast
Re: Haradrim archers.
« Antwort #1 am: 28. Jul 2015, 12:39 »
Personally I think that they should be back in game, but they should be on mumakil. Simple, current situation with mumakil and free slot on him is little absurd. Were orc archers ever in history of Middle Earth be able to ride mumakil and shoot from his back?
Idea is good, always try to make balance between Lore/desire/idea. :)

P.S. And currently in game when you put Black Uruks at mumakil, simply it's op and absurd.  :o
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Jul 2015, 12:53 von CragLord »

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #2 am: 28. Jul 2015, 19:10 »
While I think they should be added back into the summon, it's not possible to have them mounted as it causes a graphical error.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 28. Jul 2015, 20:04 »
Didn't know that.  :o
Don't have any idea about Haradrim archers right now. Only to say that Mordor have a solid cavalry. (Haradrim riders are not soo strong, so they maybe can give place to
archers.) Also to mention that Mordor already have some of the best archers in game. (Black Uruks.)
P.S. But anyway orc on mumakil looks idiotic in my opinion... I am for  disabling possibility that orcs can get on mumakil.  :)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 20:13 von CragLord »

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 30. Jul 2015, 16:10 »
And could be implemented that archers appear like reinforcements on ground, and after that they mount mumakil? Don't know is that graphical error caused with situation when archers are on mumakil at start or is problem with Haradrim archers model in general.
Because there is no graphical errors when other orcish archer units try to get on mumakil.

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #5 am: 30. Jul 2015, 19:59 »
It was a problem with them arriving mounted, apparently if they arrive on the ground it is fine.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: 30. Jul 2015, 20:33 »
They should be included anyway. What is reinforcements without famous Harradrim archers. In my opinion one archer battalion should be added. (So that mumakil could be mounted properly.)
And to disable possibility for other kind of archers to mount mumakil. (Firstly mean on orc archers.)