26. Apr 2024, 07:09 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: A.I. and map editor suggestions  (Gelesen 1464 mal)

SkaarjX

• Bilbos Festgast
A.I. and map editor suggestions
« am: 3. Aug 2015, 02:35 »
Hi Edain team,

I think I'm posting in the right area. Sorry if I'm not.

About the A.I.:
- In future can you make it so A.I. is able to build on new and conquered castle plots and camp plots?
- Can you please make it so all A.I. build defensive structures on their bases, not just Isengard. It's really annoying fighting an enemy who doesn't build defences because it becomes really easy to kill their base with a small army. It also makes seige weapons even more effective because the A.I. can't send troops/cavalry out to kill them as they are too busy fighting the rest of the army.

About the editor:
- Can you make map editor commands (scripts) to force the A.I. to instantly build another base on any type of plot, but still be able to use it? The current commands unpack the base just fine but then the A.I. Can't build any more structures. If this is already possible in another way can you please make a brief tutorial?
- Can you please make a map editor command (script) to unpack outposts and farms with different buildings other then the default?  Eg. Minas Morgul, Dwarves travel camp.
- Lastly, can you make map editor commands (scripts) for building a structure on any base and assigning upgrades to that building? The current scripts don't seem to work for any of the plots (settlement, outpost, camp, castle).

Thankyou for reading my questions/suggestions :-)

« Letzte Änderung: 3. Aug 2015, 02:43 von SkaarjX »