28. Apr 2024, 14:07 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Aesthetic Changes for the Dwarves  (Gelesen 53293 mal)

CragLord

• Gast
Re: Minor "Cosmetic" changes for Dwarven faction
« Antwort #45 am: 23. Aug 2015, 15:50 »
About Dwarven CaH, LordDain has been already suggested those pictures:
I think they are nice, but shall we discuss about them in general, which of them will be suitable for Wanderer class and which for Veteran? And what are differences between those classes in general? Also I expect some more pictures, which we could take into consideration. :)
Then I will and this on main list. :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #46 am: 23. Aug 2015, 15:55 »
I am not so sure that there is any point in discussing anytinhg! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #47 am: 23. Aug 2015, 16:03 »
I thought in general, Dain. Differences between those classes. From current situation in game, those classes are only different in palantir's picture (And in skill points distribution, and main description of class), they have same spells for palantir. So what is a difference between them in gameplay? I was thinking about that kind of discussion. From those differences we could say, "that" picture is more fitting or not fitting at all. :)
And about pictures, we really don't have what to discuss, they are nice. We should just try to find more.  ;)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #48 am: 23. Aug 2015, 16:12 »
I understand what you mean my friend!I meant that is there any point of disckussion since there is no answer from the Team about is there any chance of using those pics or making any of the changes suggested :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #49 am: 23. Aug 2015, 16:22 »
And we're not used to it?  :D
C'Mon Dain, we should do this mini discussion for our pleasure. :) Let's polish this mini idea. :)
And in general, I/we have just suggested those mini changes, if team don't want them what should we do?  :P
Hahahaha.:D

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #50 am: 23. Aug 2015, 16:29 »
And we're not used to it?  :D
C'Mon Dain, we should do this mini discussion for our pleasure. :) Let's polish this mini idea. :)
And in general, I just suggested those mini changes, if team don't want them what should we do?  :P
Hahahaha.:D

Yes, one should always keep the Discussion alive, since it's the core of this forum  ;)

P.S. Crag, instead of 'wasting' your time here, you should reply to me on the Palantír of Elostirion thread (one of the most fundamental threads of MU)  :D

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #51 am: 23. Aug 2015, 16:33 »
Ok, Walk, don't mind me, I was going to do that. :D

P.S. Dain, don't despair friend.  :)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #52 am: 23. Aug 2015, 18:23 »
Ok then CragLord my friend! :)
Veteran is supposed to be stronger against Units while Wanderers aginst buildings! Thats all there is to them,nothing quite special1
I think that Wandere can have better looking Beard and some more Armors from Concept Art and Movies and also should be a little shorter and wider ,like the Veteran to look more Dwarvish like! :)
Veteran should lose the Pipe,it is ridicilous that he can fight with Pipe in his mouth (even Gimli can't do that) :D :D
About the Palantir Picture I like those both and can't decide which for which and I do not think that there such big differnce to choose! :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #53 am: 23. Aug 2015, 18:27 »
well i will do some brainstorming to see what will be fitting in the game or changes for the dwarven factions well i think the forces of the dwarven kingdoms skill of dain needs some little the armys that he summons can be some special unit and for palantir photo they can have this one
« Letzte Änderung: 23. Aug 2015, 18:54 von Gandalf The Gray »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #54 am: 23. Aug 2015, 18:31 »
Is it just me ,because I can't see the picture! :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #55 am: 23. Aug 2015, 18:42 »
Is it just me ,because I can't see the picture! :)

Me neither  :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #56 am: 23. Aug 2015, 18:45 »
Me too.
He didn't post that link into comment on proper way.  :P
This is picture which is proposed by Gray:

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #57 am: 23. Aug 2015, 18:48 »
Well I must say that I do not see it very fitting for Middle Earth Dwarves and much less for Edain Mod style,although the Pic look kinda cool! :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #58 am: 23. Aug 2015, 18:55 »
well i tried  :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #59 am: 23. Aug 2015, 18:59 »
Well I must say that I do not see it very fitting for Middle Earth Dwarves and much less for Edain Mod style,although the Pic look kinda cool! :)

I agree with you, too much cartoonish in my opinion.