10. Mai 2024, 19:45 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Aesthetic Changes for the Dwarves  (Gelesen 54383 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Minor "Cosmetic" changes for Dwarven faction
« Antwort #90 am: 29. Sep 2015, 05:36 »
I like the new changes in the CaH Palantir Pictures especially the one for the older Dwarf!!Nice job as always Ealendril ! :-)
But I will say that the Picture of young Dwalin is somewhat not appropriate in my opinion,but I guess it is just a matter of personal taste and preference! :-)
That aside ,awesome job and  I am really glad to see this attention from the Team and I appreciate the time and efforts! :-)
Greetings! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #91 am: 29. Sep 2015, 09:39 »
Nice! I look forward to seeing these new portraits in game. ;)

I have small idea for CaH:
Now Thorin doesn't have his axe in game. Maybe this Thorin's axe can be add for Wanderer subclass in CaH as second weapon/shield in left hand:

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #92 am: 29. Sep 2015, 15:51 »
i like this idea

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #93 am: 29. Sep 2015, 16:04 »
I like this idea, will add this in Dwarven CaH section on main page. :)
Fate of Dwarven CaH suggestion is still uncertain, Ea said he will discuss about team about proposal, so maybe whole proposal will be implemented.
« Letzte Änderung: 29. Sep 2015, 16:12 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #94 am: 29. Sep 2015, 17:12 »
I like the idea about Thorin's Axe as a Secondary Weapon,it will be nice to see it somwhere! :)

But I think that the Dwarven CaH need some more Armor and stuff! :) For instnace it willbe cool if you can few Beard Style to choose from and there would be more Armor with Iron Hills Motive,for now we have mainly Erebor Armor and something like Ered Luin Style Armor and I think it will be cool to have some more Armors based on WETA's Concepts for Iron Hill and the Regal Dwarven Armor,it will be nice and there will be more choices for everyon to make their own Hero! :)

Greetings! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #95 am: 30. Sep 2015, 10:23 »
Hm, problem is: This axe is a two-handed weapon and doesnt fit for one hand (the handle is to long). Maybe i could reduce the handle - but that means that the axe doesnt look like the original movie ones.
What do you think?

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #96 am: 30. Sep 2015, 11:06 »
I see. If I know, this class has already long two-handed hammer in right hand:
Is this long axe a problem for right hand or not?
Maybe you can simple add this long axe to right hand as main weapon.  :P

But I don't have a problem with shorter axe in left hand. 8-)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 11:10 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #97 am: 30. Sep 2015, 12:35 »
I also do not have a problem with a shorter Axe! :-) I never liked Thorin's Axe but I think it will be nice looking in the  CaH's Arsenal!So I am absolutely fine with shorter Axe! :-)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #98 am: 30. Sep 2015, 18:18 »
I would also be glad to see that axe in game, reduced handle is not problem. ^^
When we already discuss about axes, Ea what do you think in general about suggestion that concerns Guardians of the Iron Hills from main page? :)
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Okt 2015, 12:20 von CragLord »

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #99 am: 3. Okt 2015, 10:51 »
If Thorin still need new picture for level 10, he can have this picture with crown:

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #100 am: 3. Okt 2015, 11:05 »
I love that picture!!IT will be perfect for Thorin when he becomes King! :) I think it will be godo to have it in game!

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #101 am: 3. Okt 2015, 11:16 »
But this picture doesnt have the "palantir-Style", so i think it wont fit.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #102 am: 3. Okt 2015, 13:45 »
you say its very big to have in the palantir ?

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #103 am: 3. Okt 2015, 14:17 »
Perhaps may be some of this pictures will do!? :)

I hope that at least one of them will be good enough and proper to do the job! :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #104 am: 3. Okt 2015, 16:46 »
Ea, could you be more specific, on what properties of picture we should pay attention when we suggest it as palantir? :)
Gnomi said earlier that picture should contain not only head, but also some space above it, best if picture contains whole body of character. So it this is problem, maybe same picture could be used but in greater scale:
Other hand, if problem is color or position, then we should search for new pictures ofc.
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Okt 2015, 16:55 von CragLord »