27. Apr 2024, 13:40 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Should each Dwarven Realm get and Extra Siege Unit based on its strentgh!?

Yes,it wil be nice to have another Siege Unit and boost the Earth Shaker a little bit!
No,they are fine as they are!
No,but he Shaker should be removed to balance the numbers!

Autor Thema: Earth Shaker is it fair!? :)  (Gelesen 18624 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Earth Shaker is it fair!? :)
« am: 5. Aug 2015, 16:46 »
So from all 3 Dwarven Realms Erebor is the one that has 1 Extra Siege Unit which other Dwarven Realms doesnt! :) While that is unique to represnt Erebors Strentght against Buildings I find it somewhat unfair that only they have 1 Extra Unit and unbalanced!
While I don't think that Earth Shakers should be removed I think that Ered Luin and Iron Hills should get 1 Extra Unit too! :)
For example Iron Hills can get Iron Ballistas limited to 5 which will be stronger against Monsters and Siege Units and do Light Damage against Infantry! :)

Ered Luin can get those Laddermans that Bofur now has as an Ability limited to 5 too! :)
And Erebor can keep the Earth Shakers! :)
Well that will mean that Bofur needs new Ability and any suggestions are welcome about that! :)
He may sing to boost the morale of nearest Heroes and they will get 20% Speed and Damage! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: Earth Shaker is it fair!? :)
« Antwort #1 am: 5. Aug 2015, 17:10 »
Earth shaker definitely is not fair and not conceptual as well. It's advantage for Erebor in comparison with Iron Hills and Ered Luin.
I really don't know if earth shaker is "usable" or which advantages has but I would remove it completely and add him as a final spell which causes earthquake.
And we will solve two issues/threads.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #2 am: 5. Aug 2015, 17:14 »
It is not unusaeale but vey hard to use!You need a lot of protection around it to use it !And while I can agree that without him it will be no problem I prefer the option wit 1 more unit for the other 2 Kingdoms! :)
As for the Ultimate Spell well there is deffinetly an "Earth Hammer" or "Earth Shaker" with gigantic size that should be used to couse the Earthquake! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 5. Aug 2015, 17:18 »
I think that Earth Shakers need change, this unit is absolutely useless in game. i have some idea for this unit:
Maybe just Earth Shakers can have standard attack against buildings with small earthquake. 8-)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #4 am: 5. Aug 2015, 21:00 »
I like that idea and may be some Heavy Armor Upgrade to make more tough and hard to destroy! :)

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #5 am: 6. Aug 2015, 02:10 »
Not agree, with anyone of you, Firstly isnt important that erebor is the unique subfaction that have it, I mean, what about balin runes, or highspeed dwarves from ironhills? Camon, this isnt a great advantage, only give them more chances to siege. And the strong of this siege machines is that if you use 3 you can get a extreamly high damage to multiple buildings, or a lot of knockbak in enemie frontline, allowing you to destroy your enemie with axethrowers, so hell yeah, this siege machine is very usefull, and Ered Luin is enough Op for now, ironhills maybe could get Ballistas like a summon of Drar instead of his sabotage abilitie. And this units is very underestimated by many players, is very usefull not useless, but yes, its damage alone isnt enough, maybe can get buffed ;D

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #6 am: 6. Aug 2015, 08:49 »
Ered Luin is OP because the Team likes them the most and give all the good stuff to them but still few OP Heroes(begining woth Balin's Teleport) are not like having Extra Units which other factions lack,and Extra Units is an Extra Units and distubs the balance to some degree! :)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: 6. Aug 2015, 16:40 »
Just comparison

All three Dwarven kingdoms have:
  • Three standard units
  • One elite unit
  • Veterans
  • Six standard heroes
  • One cavalry
  • Two siege machines (except Erebor - we can find three siege machines there)
  • Three units available on the outpost (Lake Town/Dale)
The numbers are clear. ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Aug 2015, 17:00 von TiberiusOgden »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #8 am: 6. Aug 2015, 17:04 »
Well true but when you add all hero summons from Ered Luin and  and how OP  are its Heroes!And Erebor have one more Seige Unit! :-)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: 6. Aug 2015, 17:07 »
Well true but when you add all hero summons from Ered Luin
But still there are only summons, it doesn't matter how op are currently. For that discussion I can see only problem with non conceptual Earth shaker.

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #10 am: 6. Aug 2015, 17:14 »
An unused feature of a faction is definitely no advantage. Therefore the earth shaker is of course fair -in comparison it would be absolutely unfair to add a real unit to iron hills like the ballista. There have been multiple ideas about this in the german forum with the exact same idea (apart from a different unit for ered luin) and all of them have been like "Erebor has one additional unit (no matter it's useless), so we should give the other sub-factions also a new unit, however this one shall have an actual function".
I'm sorry, but this is a real shortsighted argument, because it basically says "add something for nothing". IF the earth shaker would be a real unit OR the Erebor would be the strongest sub-faction, I'd agree, but this way?

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir

Edit: However I like Tienety's idea of giving the earth shaker an actual attack. Especially it would simplify this unit a bit.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: 6. Aug 2015, 17:20 »
So Melkor earth shaker isn't real unit in you eyes?

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #12 am: 6. Aug 2015, 17:30 »
Absolutely. It's the closest definition of a gimmick, Edain has got.
(Actually I like it that way. Utterly useless, but one of the most original ideas. ;))
Edit: Don't misunderstand this, I don't want in general useless units, just because of having them and I also don't mind, making this unit into a usefull one.

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #13 am: 6. Aug 2015, 17:34 »
As I see it to him the Earth Shaker is just there to take place! :-) Earth Shaker is just veru hard to use not so useless but I like Tienity idea and if it is used then there should be a new Unit for the other factions! :-)
P.S. No one said "add something for nothing" so please do not be offending to other people opinion and ideas! :-)

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #14 am: 6. Aug 2015, 17:47 »
That wasn't an offense in any way. It's only that I've heart this proposal a lot of times and everytimes it was more or less the same with varying ideas for iron hills and ered luin.
And yes, we would essentially add something for nothing: At the moment this unit has very little use, meaning adding a new unit for the other dwarven sub-factions is adding something as a counterpart to Erebors earth shaker / nothing.

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir