30. Apr 2024, 10:29 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Nazgul and there armor  (Gelesen 11813 mal)

The Dark Lord

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Nazgul and there armor
« am: 23. Aug 2015, 23:41 »
Ey edain team and members i must say i like what they did with the nazgul. But there something i bothering me a bit, when the nazgul get there armor they still uses the same sword without armor why? I am suggesting different weapons the witchking is fine but the orhter three why not give khamul his mace you did give him the botfa look why not the weapon. and for the dark marchel i suggest double sword that would be awesome if you aks me and my last suggestion is the shadow prince a spear i believe that would make them look better end more dangerous. Tis is my suggetion and opinion :P that i like to see what do you guys think?

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
Re: Nazgul and there armor
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Aug 2015, 05:17 »
they can look something like that

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #2 am: 24. Aug 2015, 11:02 »
those look great but if the weapons change would be nice

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #3 am: 24. Aug 2015, 14:39 »
one of them could have this sword
and the other this spear

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #4 am: 24. Aug 2015, 15:33 »
those look awesome  man if team could inplant something like that would be nice

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #5 am: 24. Aug 2015, 16:37 »
yep

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: 25. Aug 2015, 13:17 »
Zitat
give khamul his mace you did give him the botfa look why not the weapon. and for the dark marchel i suggest double sword
This wont work with the animations set. And we have already explained why Khamul doesnt get the mace of the movie:
Zitat
Khamûl has received a new design based on his brief appeareance in The Battle of the Five Armies. However, we did not give him the huge mace he wielded in that movie, because we felt it was too close to the Witch-King's weapon and didn't really fit his role in Edain.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/edain-mod/images/khaml#imagebox

The Dark Lord

« Antwort #7 am: 25. Aug 2015, 14:48 »
Zitat
give khamul his mace you did give him the botfa look why not the weapon. and for the dark marchel i suggest double sword
This wont work with the animations set. And we have already explained why Khamul doesnt get the mace of the movie:
Zitat
Khamûl has received a new design based on his brief appeareance in The Battle of the Five Armies. However, we did not give him the huge mace he wielded in that movie, because we felt it was too close to the Witch-King's weapon and didn't really fit his role in Edain.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/edain-mod/images/khaml#imagebox

does that count for the other two too?

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #8 am: 25. Aug 2015, 16:06 »
Ealendril check the photos i possted what do you say about them ???

Ish EAsiah

• Hobbit
  • Ishvala Ur vedi devalar Ishtari Indra dharma ohm
« Antwort #9 am: 1. Sep 2015, 18:59 »
good pick of armour design and weapon set of yours Gandlaf the grey but sad to know that already said
Zitat
This wont work with the animations set.

more briliant ideas to come guys
good luck to the edain team and this wonderful mod  ;)

Hail the Eye of thee, hallowed be thy name, the Nebirian come, thy will be done in Ea.

"Ash Burz-Durbagu burzum-ishi
Daghburz-ishi makha gulshu darulu"

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #10 am: 1. Sep 2015, 19:27 »
at leas use the armors i posted they are good

Caronis

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #11 am: 10. Sep 2015, 23:42 »
I see the ideas and, for Dark Marshall holding dual Swords, why not use Legolas Dual Blade animation ? (i say that, but i LOOOOVE the actual animation, Faramir's one isn't it ?)

And for the Lord of Shadow, why not give him a spear, with Beregrond animation ?

That's all for me, personnaly i love this design for Nazgûl weapons

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
« Antwort #12 am: 17. Okt 2015, 01:39 »
Idk, I understand the Team's argument, but I don't think that Khamûl's mace is reminiscent of the Witch-King's weapon. The Witch-king doesn't even use a mace, that is a heavy flail. I also don't agree that a huge mace doesn't fit a building destroyer, if there is a weapon that can harm a building it is that one.
But as said before the thing won't work with the animation set, so there's really no discussion here.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #13 am: 17. Okt 2015, 08:51 »
Idk, I understand the Team's argument, but I don't think that Khamûl's mace is reminiscent of the Witch-King's weapon. The Witch-king doesn't even use a mace, that is a heavy flail. I also don't agree that a huge mace doesn't fit a building destroyer, if there is a weapon that can harm a building it is that one.
But as said before the thing won't work with the animation set, so there's really no discussion here.
A building destroyer doesn't nead to have a wrecking-ball-weapon. It's basically Khamûl's aura and magic that do the actual effect. Think of it like Galadriel ^^
Anyway I think the first double blade sword thing is, well, horrible to say the lease. Such weapon is neither awesome nor practical.
The spear looks cool though. It may very well add a distinct combat difference between Nazgul with armor and Ring Hunter.

Those pictures of Gandalf The Gray remind me very much of War in DarkSiders^^
Aaaand they dont exactly feel like Nazguls if you know what I mean..

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #14 am: 17. Okt 2015, 15:39 »
A building destroyer doesn't nead to have a wrecking-ball-weapon. It's basically Khamûl's aura and magic that do the actual effect. Think of it like Galadriel ^^

Exactly  ;)
Sometimes (often) in the Tolkien's Universe, the greatest, mightiest, most significant and evocative display of Power is the apparently 'mere' magical effects that the only presence of a mighty being causes around itself, primarily changing the natural course of the events of the World  8-)

And, in my opinion, Khamûl's corroding aura perfectly represents this pivotal trait of Magic in Arda.