22. Okt 2017, 03:05 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge

Select Boards:

Language:

News:

Autor Thema: Brief General Ideas  (Gelesen 20000 mal)

Offline Mogat

• LPS-Sieger
  • Elbischer Pilger
Re: Brief General Ideas
« Antwort #195 am: 10. Aug 2017, 12:32 »
Definitely in favour, that would make the game more fun to play, reduce the effect of lag and make it much more competative (micro intensity, quick decision making, increased APM etc.). The skill curve would shift in the right direction.

About the distortion of the relative speed-differences: I don't think it would make that big of a deal (except maybe for some already really quick units like buffed exiles etc.), and in those cases one can always trim a little.
« Letzte Änderung: 10. Aug 2017, 12:40 von Mogat »

Cogito, ergo sum

Offline Beutlin

• Hobbit
« Antwort #196 am: 22. Aug 2017, 01:15 »
First of all, I would like to congratulate the Edain team for their truly excellent work. The Edain mod is arguably the best Middle-earth game out there.

Now to my question/idea: In skirmish, I like to choose random factions as my opponents. That said, whenever I play for example Gondor it feels weird and non-canonical to see Rohan attacking my base. I would therefore really like to see an option to define your random opponents as either good or evil factions; so for example if you pick a "random good" factions, you can choose "random evil" as your opponents.

My apologies if this question has already come up. And if so, I guess it might not be possible to create such an option.

Keep up the good work!

Offline Gnomi

• Edain Team
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #197 am: 22. Aug 2017, 12:18 »
Sadly this is technicall not possible.

Offline Beutlin

• Hobbit
« Antwort #198 am: 23. Aug 2017, 05:51 »
Alas, I feared as much. Thank you for your answer however.