[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Mordor Suggestions

Brief Mordor Suggestions

<< < (38/38)

The_Necromancer0:
Concept: Give the Black Riders a small armor buff against arrow fire (PIERCE, CAVALRY_RANGED, HERO_RANGED, STRUCTURAL) once "His Deadlist Servants" is purchased.

It would be a simple change that would improve the Black Riders and also allow them to benefit from a spell from which they already should, conceptually, be benefitting from. The visual change could be as simple as some shoulder pads and additional armor on horses. Could also add some runes.

Seleukos I.:
I like the suggestion. Right now the black riders aren't used that much, and when they are used they are only good in the eg and mg, so giving them some additional armour vs arrows later on sounds good. And since it's only a buff vs archers it won't make them too good in the lg either.

Best regards,
Seleukos

Halbarad:
Also sounds nice to me, I'm in favour.

tolgayurdal:
Not a bad idea. +1

The_Necromancer0:
The ring hunter upgrade states "and sense the presence of the One ring", however, the SpecialEnemySenseUpdate module doesn't seem to be connected with any Lua functions and as such has no effect as far as I can tell.

Could it be possible to have an ability activate when Gollum is detected that clears stealth in a large area? This ability would have something like a 30 seconds cooldown. Since this would only trigger when  the ring is enabled it shouldn't be much of a problem balance wise

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln