[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Mordor Suggestions

Brief Mordor Suggestions

(1/38) > >>

Lord of Mordor:
In this thread, you can post small Mordor suggestions. There are no fixed rules for whether a suggestion should be posted as its own thread in the suggestions forums or in this collective thread, you  may decide yourself whether you think your idea needs its own thread. As a general guideline, though, an idea that can be presented in just a couple of sentences may not need its own thread and could be discussed here, preventing the forum from getting too cluttered. On the other hand, if you want to discuss an aspect of the game in great depth or propose something like an entirely new hero with a full new set of abilities, a new thread might be more appropriate.

Gandalf The Gray:
i think sauron should have a giant vampire bat form and when he is changing to his fire form his palantir photo should look like this

i think sauron can use a new palantir photo when he transforms into a werewolf
what do you say ???

Adrigabbro:
Edit your comment next time instead of double posting.

I like your first picture (fire form) but I'm not fond on the second one. As for the bat form, the team is unable to do so if I recall correctly. (or simply too much work because there is no model like this already existing)

Gandalf The Gray:
they can work on the fell beast model

Walküre:

--- Zitat von: Gandalf The Gray am 24. Aug 2015, 04:15 ---i think sauron should have a giant vampire bat form and when he is changing to his fire form his palantir photo should look like this

--- Ende Zitat ---

As I have already told you in another thread, Gray, the current Vampire concept of Sauron should certainly be changed, but it's still lore accurate as it is now, as Tolkien described it as a generic 'Giant Bat', thus leaving us open and wide spaces of speculation  :)
This is the picture of the appearance of Thuringwethil the Maia (a Vampire, servant of Sauron in the First Age) according to Ted Nasmith; even if the picture technically shows Lúthien, magically disguised as the evil Maia, it nonetheless is an interesting and reliable representation (closed to the current one)  ;)

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln