7. Mai 2024, 23:46 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Mordor Suggestions  (Gelesen 90208 mal)

Fine

• RPG Team
  • Wächter der Veste
  • Ich hab da ein ganz mieses Gefühl bei der Sache...
Re: Brief Mordor Suggestions
« Antwort #90 am: 4. Feb 2016, 09:42 »
But they come from all over Mordor, not just Barad-dûr. Udûn and the Morannon are actually where most of the orcs in service of Sauron live iirc
RPG:

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
« Antwort #91 am: 23. Feb 2016, 14:36 »
I did post about this in a different thread, but I think Mollock having the ability Shatterer while his Sword is being used is a bit odd.  It could also help Mollock because he is not that useful in competitive play in his current state.  I did try to come up with an ability to replace it, but I think it would be better if the team came up with one. 

So the question is would everyone like Mollock getting a new level 5 ability while he is using Sword, while keeping Shatterer while he is using his Hammer?

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #92 am: 23. Feb 2016, 16:17 »
I agree with Haman. Maybe an ability that will make him better with his sword against single units, like some kind of ground pin stun with his sword or foot like he did in the film to Aragorn. One could also argue that it parallels his hammer ability at level 5. I think that might be interesting!
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Hamanathnath

« Antwort #93 am: 23. Feb 2016, 23:18 »
I agree with Haman. Maybe an ability that will make him better with his sword against single units, like some kind of ground pin stun with his sword or foot like he did in the film to Aragorn. One could also argue that it parallels his hammer ability at level 5. I think that might be interesting!
I agree that the ability should be similar to Shatterer.  I really like your suggestion.   Something similar to the CaH Cripple Strike would be cool.  Maybe with some sort of stomping animation.   :)

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #94 am: 6. Mär 2016, 23:42 »
Hello guys, have you considered to increase necromancer attack speed? myabe to match it with galadriels one.  :)

Hamanathnath

« Antwort #95 am: 7. Mär 2016, 17:12 »
I think making the Nercomancer's attack speed higher might make him too powerful again weaker units.  His attack is already very powerful if used correctly, and his other abilities make him a versatile hero already. 

Meanwhile, Galadriel is 3 times Sauron's price, doesn't have an ability that can teleport her out of battle, has to be rebought if killed, and can't hit as many units as Sauron can with a single attack, so I think she should have a higher attack speed then Sauron.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #96 am: 7. Mär 2016, 18:31 »
And, more importantly, Galadriel has a body and her Ring of Power on her finger, while Sauron doesn't  ;)

Although the two share similar roles, their status of power in their respective factions is different (Hamanathnath has rightly pointed out the difference in their own cost).

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
« Antwort #97 am: 25. Mär 2016, 14:02 »
Could you make garrisonable towers available at Mordor's  generic outpost?

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #98 am: 13. Mai 2016, 21:40 »
Could it be possible to get the charge trample back on the Mumakils? It seemed to have been removed in the latest patch
I'll also beg for Easterling archers to be added once more
« Letzte Änderung: 13. Mai 2016, 21:53 von The_Necromancer0 »
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #99 am: 14. Mai 2016, 16:49 »
Zitat
Could it be possible to get the charge trample back on the Mumakils? It seemed to have been removed in the latest patch
Yes, because its bugged since the original game. If you've placed some units at the top of mumakhil, this units will bug and swinging around at the front while the mumakhil is in charge.
« Letzte Änderung: 14. Mai 2016, 17:13 von Ealendril »

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #100 am: 14. Mai 2016, 16:58 »
To be honest, the Mumakil doesn't really need the charge attack. If anything, he'll die faster because of it and how pikes are designed in this game.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Hamanathnath

« Antwort #101 am: 14. Mai 2016, 17:17 »
I never really liked the Charge Attack either.  Watching the Mumakil run at twice his normal speed and swing his tusks like a maniac..... I don't know it just seems redundant considering the Mumakil can already Trample, and the animation for it just looks odd in my opinion.

Saeros

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #102 am: 15. Mai 2016, 10:45 »
Zitat
To be honest, the Mumakil doesn't really need the charge attack. If anything, he'll die faster because of it and how pikes are designed in this game.
Why should anyone use the mumakil to charge against pikes?
The mumakil may have trample but it's too slow, this is why it had the charge attack in the first place. It is also a useful ability, since it can be used for a charge towards enemy archers who otherwise (especially elves) are destroying it. Since the ability has a big cooldown is not bad to have it back, as it is really helpful in certain battle conditions but cannot be used endlessly.
The animation is ridiculous though, if the ability returns that should be changed too (if possible)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #103 am: 15. Mai 2016, 11:08 »
The animation is ridiculous though, if the ability returns that should be changed too (if possible).

As far as I know, creating completely new animations (especially for this kind of units) is probably one of the most daunting and complicated tasks in modding activity.

So, apart from gameplay-based and conceptual aspects, if there is not an alternative animation that could be used, the technical implication mentioned above clearly indicates that this possibility has very low chances to find a way in the game due to pragmatic modding problematics too. Not to mention that the Edain Team's current priority is anything but coming up with a new animation just for a sole ability.

Therefore, let alone gameplay, it's very unlikely that we will see again that charge feature for the said arguments.

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #104 am: 15. Mai 2016, 13:51 »
Zitat
Why should anyone use the mumakil to charge against pikes?
Because a competent player will have pikes close to his archers, and when a Mumakil appears and decides to charge into them, the pikes can intercept its charge. Nonetheless, you can mount Orc Archers with Fire Arrows to deal with enemy archers, and have the Mumakill focus down heroes, cavalry, buildings and other monsters. An upgraded Mumak can kill an ent in about two hits. Surely it does not need the charge attack.