[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Isengard Suggestions

Brief Isengard Suggestions

(1/11) > >>

Lord of Mordor:
In this thread, you can post small Isengard suggestions. There are no fixed rules for whether a suggestion should be posted as its own thread in the suggestions forums or in this collective thread, you  may decide yourself whether you think your idea needs its own thread. As a general guideline, though, an idea that can be presented in just a couple of sentences may not need its own thread and could be discussed here, preventing the forum from getting too cluttered. On the other hand, if you want to discuss an aspect of the game in great depth or propose something like an entirely new hero with a full new set of abilities, a new thread might be more appropriate.

Gandalf The Gray:
maybe do something for its early game cheaper scout units or cheaper buff s when you buy the heroes and some photos for the seeing stone 

Adrigabbro:
If you have, for example, two troops of Scouts : one is level 1 and the other is level 2 (or more). If you select both troops, there is no icon for their first ability, even though they share it (a volley of arrows against an enemy troop or hero slowing the target). Is there any way to fix it? It would be such an enjoyable change!

Elite KryPtik:

--- Zitat von: Adrigabbro am 26. Aug 2015, 20:35 ---If you have, for example, two troops of Scouts : one is level 1 and the other is level 2 (or more). If you select both troops, there is no icon for their first ability, even though they share it (a volley of arrows against an enemy troop or hero slowing the target). Is there any way to fix it? It would be such an enjoyable change!

--- Ende Zitat ---
This sounds like a bug.

ringbearer:
Hello again. Some time ago i noticed that picture for Isengard outpost is actualy Rohan's one  :o It would be nice if you could change it. http://abload.de/img/sshot0019siowk.png

Also, i was thinking about that "bloodthirsty" ability. It's not fitting for them as they cannot gain experience. So i was just wandering about new active ability "Deathwish" : They get knock back attack but lose 25% of their health , or they get +25%/+50%attack but lose 25%/50% of their health or whatever you find more suitable :) http://abload.de/img/sshot0020h7oja.png

Have a nice day :)

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln