2. Mai 2024, 09:44 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Dwarven Suggestions  (Gelesen 120033 mal)

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
Re: Brief Dwarven Suggestions
« Antwort #105 am: 30. Dez 2015, 00:24 »
Given that now Erebor is to be a damage faction, could King Dáin go two-handed with that axe? I think it would be way cooler and it would fit the faction's theme.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #106 am: 30. Dez 2015, 07:24 »
I think that the Raven Shield is an important Symbol of the King Under the Mountain and as Dain is much,much Older he needs some Extra Protection,this is at least my opinion!I.think he should stay with Shield and Axe.

But I do however believe that Both Dain need Area DMG or Knockback if not slightly from both! :-)

Greetings!
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #107 am: 30. Dez 2015, 08:36 »
i agree with the two handed he was old but he was a berserker

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #108 am: 30. Dez 2015, 10:22 »
Dain was not simple berserker ,he was wise King and Great Warrior,and the Shield has a significant meaning as a Symbol to the King Under the Mountain I think it  should stay.
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #109 am: 30. Dez 2015, 10:38 »
Can't agree more with LordDain. Never ever remove his shield, he is perfectly portrayed right now.
However I'm not sure that King Dain, the old Dain, needs attack improvement. Lore speaking, he was old and not as good fighter as he used to be. Gameplay speaking, he is already one of the most powerful hero in the game.

"That still only counts as one!"

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #110 am: 30. Dez 2015, 12:40 »
He definitely needs his shield and I totally agree with it's owner:
Dain was not simple berserker ,he was wise King and Great Warrior,and the Shield has a significant meaning as a Symbol to the King Under the Mountain I think it  should stay.

And I also agree it would be very fitting for Dáin to have at least a slight knockback.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #111 am: 30. Dez 2015, 13:30 »
Thank you guys,I am happy you agree with me for the symbolic and important meaning of the Shield! :-)

About the Knockback and Area DMG,I think that Lord Dain as a Dwarf in his Prime needs small Area DMG and Knockback while King Dain II being extremely Old but still having Great Prowess in Battle as Gandalf says I think he can have small Knockback,like 1 Soldier just to represent his Skill and Leader Status ,while Lord Dain can have Area DMG and Knockback for like 2 Soldiers for same reasons :-)

Greetings!

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #112 am: 30. Dez 2015, 13:51 »
But what about the fact that he already is one of the most powerful hero in the game?

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #113 am: 30. Dez 2015, 15:33 »
Are you refering to his Melle DMG !?

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #114 am: 30. Dez 2015, 17:40 »
I guess he is talking about his abilities. I can totally understand why you want higher damage, but Dain is (as said) already quite strong and (this is gameplaywise the more important reason) he is not at all a fighter. This is kind of the same reason why Gandaly does not have a leadership, Theoden has no swordmaster ability, Sauron does no direct damage to heroes and Aragorn can't really support troops.

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #115 am: 30. Dez 2015, 17:51 »
In my opinion there is no need for two handed axe for old Dain, sincerely, there is no need for this kind of thinking concerning every hero. So if IH is now more defensive oriented, does that mean that Lord Dain need shield?
I agree completely with statements that older King needs shield and also this shield has one substantial detail. That is raven sybol which is corealated with royal members under the mountain.
So, I am not supporting this change.
In my opinion there is no need for changing any of powers or skin&model details for curent King Dain. I think it is fine in this moment.

PS. Maybe we can discuss about some buff we can suggest concerning his attack, for example to have small splash damage ( if you really think he is needed, I am not so sure), or some other buffs etc.

Regards,
CragLord
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Dez 2015, 18:49 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #116 am: 30. Dez 2015, 17:57 »

I d not want him to have more Melee DMG!I was asking if he is talking about that DMG! :) Dain's Melee DMG is fine,all I meant is tha most Faction LEaders and Renowned Fighter Heroes have some small Splash DMG or Knocback and I think Dain deserves one for many reasons! :)

Greetings~! :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #117 am: 30. Dez 2015, 17:59 »
Which exactly buff do you suggest Dain?
Just take into consideration that King Dain is currently unit supporter, so if you can suggest something in that term. :)

Regards,
CragLord

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #118 am: 30. Dez 2015, 18:01 »

I d not want him to have more Melee DMG!I was asking if he is talking about that DMG! :) Dain's Melee DMG is fine,all I meant is tha most Faction LEaders and Renowned Fighter Heroes have some small Splash DMG or Knocback and I think Dain deserves one for many reasons! :)

Greetings~! :)

You mean like Aragorn or Gandalf?  ;)
The few heroes who have knockbacks have it for a very specific reason.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #119 am: 30. Dez 2015, 18:27 »

I think it was Gandalf,but that is not of importance right now!

Boromir has Knockback and what is the so specific reason!? HE is great Warrior renowned with his great physical strenght!,Arvedui I think has too some Splsh or KNocback can't remember haven't plaeyd from long time! And not to mention that trough Balin's Runes all Ered Luin Hereos get similar Buffs!