4. Mai 2024, 20:14 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Dwarven Suggestions  (Gelesen 120186 mal)

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
Re: Brief Dwarven Suggestions
« Antwort #120 am: 30. Dez 2015, 18:38 »
I was gonna say that he was 250 years old and then not as strong as he used to be, but even tolkiengateway seems to say that he didnt lose his fighting skills. You win this one. ^^  :)
But there is still the argument that he is already one of the strongest hero in the game (pretty much what Melkor explained)
« Letzte Änderung: 20. Jan 2016, 17:04 von Adrigabbro »

"That still only counts as one!"

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #121 am: 20. Jan 2016, 15:43 »
The pure Melee DMG is not somethign that makes a Hero the Strongest! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Faramir The Gentle

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #122 am: 21. Feb 2016, 14:06 »
I was just thinking to add Kili and Taruiel love in game, even though some may not like it.

what about adding taruiel(alone or with legolas) as summon in kili special abilities at level 6 or 7

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #123 am: 21. Feb 2016, 17:51 »
No. We as a team don't like this romance and won't add it in the game.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #124 am: 22. Feb 2016, 05:07 »
I too am completely against this abomination!

I have nothing against Tauriel as a Character,I like her,but the whole "love" triangle and  most of all with Elf and Dwarf is just way too out of line...It goes against basic Tolkien facts for Middle Earth!...
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Faramir The Gentle

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #125 am: 24. Feb 2016, 09:29 »
Your Iron Hill New models are nice but don't you think they are wearing plate armor just like cloth. I mean that there should be little gap between armor and chest so that they can breathe. but in the model it seems armor is just sticking with chest. same with gondor troops. Hope hd model for gondor ranger

FilipMakedonski

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Lets give this bastards a good hammering :D !!
« Antwort #126 am: 15. Apr 2016, 13:38 »
Greetings :D
I came up to mind that you could switch the dwarven last stand ( 6 power points spell ) with forces of the dwarven kingdoms ( Iron Hills Dain level 10 ability ).
This way Dain would get spell book power as his ultimate ability which will fit him perfectly and his current ability will be in the spell book as power that unites all dwarven realms and each of them would get random units. As we can see they all share the same powers, why not this one ?
Remember that Iron Hills Dain is lord not a crown king under the mountain which I find his last ability not lore accurate. His purpose is unit supporter, so Last Stand will fit him perfectly. Two of his powers are offensive and his last ability will be pure defensive one :D

kreso

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Balin,the son of Fundin, at your service ;)
« Antwort #127 am: 15. Apr 2016, 13:53 »
Nice idea filip, and we can rename it to "To The King". But 1. lvl ability dmg and ms + venedeta + 50% dmg + "To the King" 70% defence, used at once. ??? :D

But vote for it. ;)
"What have we done, O king? Is it a crime to be lost in the forest, to be hungry and thirsty, to be trapped by spiders?"

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #128 am: 19. Apr 2016, 10:48 »
The Dale thread made me think that Laketown could also use some improvements, but I'm not talking cosmetic here ; I believe Laketown units need new passive/active abilities. Currently:
~> Laketown swordsmen: auto-attacks slow enemy units
~> Laketown pikesmen: Monster slayer formation (cannot be trampled but less armor)
~> Laketown archers: Bombard

Unless someone is willing to prove me wrong, I think the previous two are useless : why would you want your pikes not to be trampled and to have less armor? No comments about Bombard.
My small suggestion is to give the archers the same ability as Dale's, I.E black arrows and to give the pikesmen the porcupine formation while Dale's get the Hard March formation to better make up for Erebor's slow speed.

ringbearer

« Antwort #129 am: 20. Apr 2016, 20:40 »
Adrigabbro's post gave me an idea. I party agree with him but i think that these subfactions were a little left off when dwarves got their overhaul.

Lake town swordsmen - good pasive ability
Lake town pikes          - ered luin seems superior, same price but better ability + faster
Lake town archers       - please, change their ability

Dale swordsmen         - nice speed buff with ability, come in handy with that slow
                                   erebor infantry
Dale pikes                  - can someone explain to me why should i make them instead of
                                   erebor ones? they feel inferior in every way
Dale archers               - perfect!

Zealots                      - Am i the only one who thinks their speed buff doesn't suit
                                   them? they had very good ability before

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #130 am: 20. Apr 2016, 21:25 »

Zealots                      - Am i the only one who thinks their speed buff doesn't suit
                                   them? they had very good ability before

Well actually their new active fits the new role of the faction. Is pointless having 2 really high armored guardians. before they had more armor and they were like armored units to support the less armored guardians of ironhills that may charge the enemie from the flanks. Now the roles are switched. This guys use their speed boost to get a flanking position while the standard guardians maintain the line. I think this active is well added, but would give them some other buff plus the speed, like dmg buff of 15.
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Apr 2016, 15:26 von Draco100000 »

ringbearer

« Antwort #131 am: 20. Apr 2016, 21:48 »
From gameplay view i get why they got speed buff as main army is more defensive, but from other view i feel its off. They have their armoured look, bastion with 10 000 HP, dragonslayers with maces, hunters with spears. They just doesn't fit as a "fast" infantry, it's just a conceptual thing :D

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #132 am: 21. Apr 2016, 00:07 »
I agree with ringbearer. I think it would be more interesting if they had a completely anti-monster unit roster, since Dwarves can struggle against monsters.

I am not a fan of Dragonslayers, simply because they can double as a cheap Witch-King and have access to his level 10 ability by default so to speak.

I think it would be cooler if he had a single target attack only that does bonus damage against monsters, with the other Grey Mountain dwarves having some kind of interesting trait against monsters.

Like: Ered Mithrin Zealots, when being attacked by monsters gain knockback immunity, fearlessness and extra armour or speed and reduced damage against fire for 30 seconds or so, to signify their anti-monster role when fighting the dragons in the north.

The Spear Throwers should keep their ability and receive a buff to their stats or have something like their spears reduce the armour and movement speed of monsters by 20-25% by 10-15 seconds or so.

Finally, the Dragonslayer does high single target damage only with a bonus against monsters as I suggested.

I think it would give a niche, but distinct role to Ered Mithrin's units.

Any thoughts?
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Apr 2016, 13:54 von Odysseus »
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Adrigabbro

« Antwort #133 am: 21. Apr 2016, 12:31 »
Zitat
I think it would give a niche, but distinct role to Ered Mithrin's units.

I like that. I agree with you. :)

Rob_13

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #134 am: 21. Apr 2016, 16:39 »
I think the Dwarves should have unlimited Goat Calvary units like Lothlorien has with Elkriders