5. Mai 2024, 00:06 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Brief Dwarven Suggestions  (Gelesen 120283 mal)

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
Re: Brief Dwarven Suggestions
« Antwort #135 am: 22. Apr 2016, 14:00 »
The reason why Dwarves of the Iron Hills don't get unlimited Ram Rider is because Dwarves are not supposed to be a cavalry faction, so allowing them to have a cavalry army wouldn't  make much sense.  I like the way they are implemented right now.

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #136 am: 22. Apr 2016, 15:14 »
+1 to Haman.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #137 am: 22. Apr 2016, 15:50 »
Yep I also agree with Haman.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #138 am: 22. Apr 2016, 16:53 »
Absolutely agree too. Ram Riders to 3 or persons 4 at best is more than enough,we don't want Iron Rohan after it is Dwarven Faction! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Aule the creator

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #139 am: 13. Mai 2016, 21:37 »
dont mean to interupt but i just wanted to say that the iron breakers are amazing but the shields are kind of out of place now that murin has been changed i miss the old dwarven shields you guys had on the dwarven defenders for ered luin i believe those are the shields EA created but you guys touched them up i think those shields would fit perfect on the iron breakers

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #140 am: 13. Mai 2016, 23:39 »
The Iron Breakers are based on the Iron Hills Dwarves from the books, which are described with short swords, mattocks and round shields. We want to keep that, so they can't get tower shields unfortunately.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #141 am: 14. Mai 2016, 19:08 »
 I really like how the Breakers are based on yhe Book and look so cool combined with WETA and Edain ideas! :-)

However is it possible for their Sword to be on their Hips!?
And I think they need some more Armor! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

FilipMakedonski

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Lets give this bastards a good hammering :D !!
« Antwort #142 am: 22. Mai 2016, 12:26 »
About the Battlewagon improvements and balance, is there any way after you research forged blades, heavy armor and fire arrows ( besides the required tech for archers, banner and hearth upgrade ) to give those minor aestetic look to the archers and phalanxes in order to gain heavy armor, forged blades and fire arrows and to fit perfectly with the other troops ?
The point is simple: keep the current stats and balance of the Battlewagon but change the textures for the crew  after the research to look more badass. This is just a small suggestion that I came  up to mind and I think that somehow it could be implemented.
Or, if there is too much work for this, just make them look in heavy armor and with fire arrows and forged blades without any additional upgrades  :D :D

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #143 am: 6. Jun 2016, 10:49 »
I wanted the make a suggestion about thr Mithri Mail some Heroes get.

The Mithril Mail that Thorin,Dain,Fili,Kili,Dwalin,Balin, Bifur get is different from the one Thorin III,Drar,Murin,Narin get. While the first Group gets appropriate and cool Silver Mithril Chain Mail the second Group gets kinda not so good looking in my eyes at least and not so appropriate Scale Mail.

My point is is it possible and wouldn't it be better if all Heroes get the cool and more lore friendly Mithril Chain Mail yhat Thorin and Dain get!? :-)

Greetings and best regards,and thank you for the awesome work!

Maxime

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #144 am: 21. Jul 2016, 14:04 »
Hi :)

I've made some select icons and I told myself 'why not propose the 13 dwarves and Bard ?' (not that yours are bad ofc)

Here's a screenshot :

If you like those, I have made a lot of other heroes and if you're not interested at all it's ok :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #145 am: 21. Jul 2016, 16:17 »
Hi :)

I've made some select icons and I told myself 'why not propose the 13 dwarves and Bard ?' (not that yours are bad ofc)

Here's a screenshot :

If you like those, I have made a lot of other heroes and if you're not interested at all it's ok :)

Hi. I will move your proposal in the appropriate thread as a brief suggestion  :)

MERGED

Ursidey

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #146 am: 22. Jul 2016, 23:19 »
Iron hills balista in GW :

https://www.4shared.com/photo/e6tLuBHmba/Iron_hills_balista.html

I think it could be easy to convert an Isengard balista in Dwarven one, but i don't know if it could be easy to make the chains effects  [ugly]

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #147 am: 23. Jul 2016, 00:39 »
If you never visited it, there is a wide and lively debate about a possible new siege machine for the Dwarves, with a relative poll to vote for (if you want to)  :)

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #148 am: 23. Jul 2016, 14:13 »
I think that Dain's Ringhero skillset should be swapped with his older self's one. I know that patch 4.4 isn't out yet, but considering that Dain Ironfoot drove his forces quite aggressively in the BOTFA, I think that King Dain's Ringhero skillset would fit better on him, while as a King during the WOTR he acted more defensive and "Thranduilish" to keep Erebor and Dale safe from the Easterlings

Furthermore, I think that giving to a defensive faction (Iron Hills) a bit more offense (through Ring-Dain) would give it a slightly more balanced gameplay (especially considering that standard Dain is already quite aggressive, so why should the Ring make him more defensive?)

kingsjewel

• Gast
« Antwort #149 am: 23. Jul 2016, 16:24 »
There will be a debate about Durin but I think Thorin and Dáin is a great ring hero. It can be solved in other ways  that Durin stay in the game...