27. Apr 2024, 14:55 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Fili : Multiple Weapons  (Gelesen 2103 mal)

Caronis

• Thain des Auenlandes
Fili : Multiple Weapons
« am: 3. Sep 2015, 01:39 »
Hey ! In the Hobbit movie, Fili have many (many) weapons. With the 4 empty slots of his palantir, he could choose one weapon, for all his life. When he will die and revive, he could choose another one.

Basic Sword

Throwing Knives : Fili is able to launch knives. Same rate of fire & damage as crossbow (less range) and have a bonus versus monsters

Dual Knives : Fili make quick hits with one knife in each hand

and a special ability at level 7

Hidden blade : Fili take a short blade from nowhere to hit a unique target with knock back and large damage.

That's all ! :p

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Fili : Multiple Weapons
« Antwort #1 am: 3. Sep 2015, 01:44 »
4 empty slots!? They are no longer empty! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Caronis

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #2 am: 3. Sep 2015, 01:52 »
Erf just see that, haven't update since 4.1  [uglybunti]

Well... forget it x)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #3 am: 3. Sep 2015, 02:04 »
No problem mate! :) Have a great day! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 3. Sep 2015, 02:08 »

Well... forget it x)

And, I think, Fíli could have never been a 'walking armoury' either way, because only Thranduil can (for now)  ;)

Caronis

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #5 am: 3. Sep 2015, 20:07 »

Well... forget it x)

And, I think, Fíli could have never been a 'walking armoury' either way, because only Thranduil can (for now)  ;)

It's small blades, as we can see in the movie, it could be easely hidden ^^
And the choice is definitve until death if that is your question :)

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #6 am: 3. Sep 2015, 21:01 »

Well... forget it x)

Looking at the amount of weapons he carried I think it's safe to say that he is indeed a walking armoury :P.

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #7 am: 3. Sep 2015, 22:11 »

This is true  :)

But, the real walking armoury will be Galadriel, as she will be able to give and hand the heroes of her faction royal armours (Thranduil and Celeborn), a special bow (Legolas), a magical white arrow (Haldir) and other things  :P