6. Mai 2024, 01:08 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Table of Unit Stats  (Gelesen 3341 mal)

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
Table of Unit Stats
« am: 7. Sep 2015, 07:06 »
Would it be possible for the Team to release a table like this one with each update so we could visualise relative unit power more clearly?

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: Table of Unit Stats
« Antwort #1 am: 7. Sep 2015, 11:27 »
As there are a lot of changes for all units in nearly every patch and we have much more units, it would mean a lot of more work for us. It's not like gamereplays that we can do it once and then don't have to change it for years anymore.
Additionally this table is always uncomplete, as the armor isn't shown and the armor is raelly important.
We won't stop anyone from doing it, but we don't plan to do it ourselves, as this would also extend the time between two releases by quite a bit.

Khamul_der_Sehende

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #2 am: 7. Sep 2015, 12:01 »
That suggestions seems to fit more nicely as a fan-tool. So if you wish such an overview maybe just start an excel and share it with the others and we'll see, what the community is able to do.^^
"Doch vom Glück und vom frohen Leben gibt es wenig zu sagen, bevor es ein Ende hat; so sind große und herrliche Werke ihr eigener Nachruhm, solange sie dauern und Augen sie sehen können, und erst wenn sie in Gefahr sind oder für immer zerbrochen, gehen sie in die Lieder ein."

Silmarillion: X Von den Sindar

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #3 am: 7. Sep 2015, 12:49 »
I totally agree with you there, and I would do it myself, but I don't know where can I find all of those statistics in order to organise them. I've noticed that some of the units display their health, horde health, and damage. But I'm not certain this is the case for everyone of them. Also where can I find armor, range, secondary damage (what is that?), speed, attack speed and so on? I don't understand a thing about modding, so I don't know where could I find any of this in the game files, if there is a way. But I would be willing to learn how in order to do this.

Prinz von Dol Amroth

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #4 am: 7. Sep 2015, 16:27 »
I created a program, which analyzes the edain_data and displays the values of the desired object, structure or hero.
The values are:
  • Count of Horde members
  • Buildcost
  • Buildtime
  • Commandpoints
  • Speed
  • Healthpoints
  • Armor
  • DamageType
  • Damage
  • Attackduration
  • Attackrange
  • Crush Damage or Crushrevenge Damage

You can change Level, Stances and Upgrades of the object.

Edain Searcher
Ich bin der selbst ernannte Herrscher, oberster Befehlshaber und noch vieles anderes von Dol Amroth
oft in tunngle zu finden

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #5 am: 7. Sep 2015, 18:02 »
You, sir, are amazing :D
Now I'm trying to figure it out, I don't speak any german, but this will be a great tool.
Thank you ^__^