30. Apr 2024, 20:47 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Sounds for the Edain Mod from the Community  (Gelesen 75532 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Sounds for the Edain Mod from the Community
« Antwort #90 am: 5. Apr 2016, 17:46 »
I think it is "Azagh Bekar!" or something like it,but that is not important. I liek the idea of Using it for when "Last Stand" is Activated,it would be really cool.

Greetings.
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

KingdomofErebor

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Khazad ai Menu!
« Antwort #91 am: 6. Apr 2016, 14:36 »
I always throught it was "AKARN BEKAR" but who knows, thay line translates as "company make ready" followed by all the dwarves yelling "INTO THE FILTH" in khuzdul
The horns of hell are upon us!To Battle sons of Durin!

RuudDevil

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Bring your pretty face to my axe!
« Antwort #92 am: 6. Apr 2016, 16:59 »
I always throught it was "AKARN BEKAR" but who knows, thay line translates as "company make ready" followed by all the dwarves yelling "INTO THE FILTH" in khuzdul

You're right it is company make ready and into the filth but the video I watched by Dwarven Scholar, who I believe is actually studying Khuzdul said it was Rakan Bekar. :D

Needless to say, Dwarven war chants are always awesome and we need more of them ahah.
Ikinari, Kingu wa, tourene darou oi!

KingdomofErebor

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Khazad ai Menu!
« Antwort #93 am: 6. Apr 2016, 20:18 »
Oh hell yes so glad we got to hear some Khuzdul, wish biffur said a bit more of it!!

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #94 am: 12. Apr 2016, 10:24 »
I have a small request, could somebody add in the Horns of the Rohirrim when they arrive at the Pelennor Fields? I think that their horn deserves a proper replacement since most others have gotten one. Here is a link to a YouTube video with the horn and very little background noise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_mXwQnCg18

I would dearly love to hear this horn every time I use the power, I feel it really inspires hope and fearlessness, just like the ability effect. Thanks :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #95 am: 12. Apr 2016, 13:53 »
I agree this sound effect added to power would be nice, but that background noise is strong on some parts of file. Sound effect could be added, but problem in my opinion is quality of it. There are also parts (breaths, screams) which should be eliminated in order to get beter sound effect, but with croping of those parts, sound file will be degradated in great way. I won't like to hear witch king's scream or orc/human breath when I use this power, that would kill my experience in game.  [uglybunti]
I am just refering on possible problems because I have experience with sound files and  processing (e.g I have created Erebor horn sound from movie audio which was with great noise). In my opinion processing of this file will only degradate its quality, and adding that sound effect in its source patern is not appropriate because of its quality (again in my opinion).

Regards,
CragLord
« Letzte Änderung: 12. Apr 2016, 22:25 von CragLord »

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #96 am: 12. Apr 2016, 20:14 »
I know that the breathing and screams are there, but you could cut it together before either of those happen, from 0 - 05 in the clip. Nearly the entirely horn blast plays before the first interfering sound, with no background noise.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #97 am: 12. Apr 2016, 23:16 »
That first part from 0 to 7.5 sec was pretty clean, there were 2 pieces to cut, at beginning there was some kind of witch king's  sound and about 5 sec there was probably Gandalf's relax breath. I tried to cut them both, so this file I present you has about 7 sec of duration, I hope it could be useful. ;)

Download link: http://www.megafileupload.com/nhwT/Arrival_horn_of_Rohan_army1.rar

Regards,
CragLord

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #98 am: 12. Apr 2016, 23:34 »
That sounds great! Hopefully FG15 may implement it for 4.3.2 :) Thanks crag!

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #99 am: 12. Apr 2016, 23:39 »
Your welcome man. ;)

PS. Link lasts for seven days, then it will be deleted, so save somewhere that downloaded file Elite (just for case). xD

Regards,
CragLord
« Letzte Änderung: 12. Apr 2016, 23:48 von CragLord »

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #100 am: 13. Apr 2016, 00:01 »
Already did :P

aron1488

• Hobbit
« Antwort #101 am: 16. Apr 2016, 00:11 »
I have collect a lot of different voices from the movies and games not only for heroes please check them

http://www.filedropper.com/voices

KingdomofErebor

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Khazad ai Menu!
« Antwort #102 am: 16. Apr 2016, 23:22 »
I have a small request, could somebody add in the Horns of the Rohirrim when they arrive at the Pelennor Fields? I think that their horn deserves a proper replacement since most others have gotten one. Here is a link to a YouTube video with the horn and very little background noise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_mXwQnCg18

I would dearly love to hear this horn every time I use the power, I feel it really inspires hope and fearlessness, just like the ability effect. Thanks :)

THANKYOU!

Hal9000

• Gast
« Antwort #103 am: 21. Apr 2016, 21:46 »
Hi everyone! I have found a nice sound for Thranduil! It's a line from a deleted scene but it is perfect for his character and it comes directly from the book, here is the file, I hope you like it.
« Letzte Änderung: 23. Apr 2016, 13:37 von Hal9000 »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #104 am: 22. Apr 2016, 23:40 »
Hi everyone! I have found a nice sound for Thranduil! It's a line from a deleted scene but it is perfect for his character and it comes directly from the book, here is the file, I hope you like it.

Very nice and fitting sound for Thranduil (it really gives the sense of the isolation and 'strictness' of Mirkwood in the dark days of the late Third Age). I really hope it will be implemented  ;)

I had heard of this deleted scene, and I guess there are tracks from other ones in Thranduil's sound set, but I honestly don't recall ever listening to the actual lines. Thank you for having shared it.