5. Mai 2024, 15:08 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Witch Kings aura FX  (Gelesen 1769 mal)

Saruman_the_wise

• Thain des Auenlandes
Witch Kings aura FX
« am: 19. Okt 2015, 01:17 »
I'm sure i'm not the only one who agrees that the witch kings aura FX is not only unneeded and shouldn't be there (no heroes have aura Fx's its bfme not warcraaft 3 O_0) but it doesn't really fit in, it actually takes your attention off of the model which is a shame.

In case you don't know what i'm talking about:

(note its a bright red in game)

to conclude I really hope the teams removes it :)

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Witch Kings aura FX
« Antwort #1 am: 20. Okt 2015, 21:13 »
No, you're not the only one :)

But really, I also find it sorta annoying in the game. Even more when I think of Warcraft...

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #2 am: 20. Okt 2015, 21:50 »
Well, if you're talking about the letters normally apearing on the ring that circle the witchking: That's the optical effect of his Nazgûl leadership and in my opinion one of the most beautiful FX in the game. ;)
(To be honest, I can't really spot anything at this picture, it's not only black and white for me, but also heavily distorted. Don't know if this is my problem or the picture's.)

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #3 am: 20. Okt 2015, 22:52 »
Well, if you're talking about the letters normally apearing on the ring that circle the witchking: That's the optical effect of his Nazgûl leadership and in my opinion one of the most beautiful FX in the game. ;)
(To be honest, I can't really spot anything at this picture, it's not only black and white for me, but also heavily distorted. Don't know if this is my problem or the picture's.)

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir

I see it black and white as well.