[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Dwarven Suggestions

Dwarven Balance Discussion

<< < (2/41) > >>

Elite KryPtik:
They are faster than cavalry of Rohan, how does that make any sense? No mountain goat is faster than a trained war horse, I'm sorry.

I agree about needing all 3 to counter a scout hero, but if the cost isn't reduced than you would be paying 450, while scout heroes only cost 150. That's why I would advocate reducing the cost to 50 or maybe 100, and increasing the cost to upgrade to a full battalion to balance it.

helloa2134:

--- Zitat von: Elite KryPtik am 10. Nov 2015, 05:06 ---They are faster than cavalry of Rohan, how does that make any sense? No mountain goat is faster than a trained war horse, I'm sorry.

I agree about needing all 3 to counter a scout hero, but if the cost isn't reduced than you would be paying 450, while scout heroes only cost 150. That's why I would advocate reducing the cost to 50 or maybe 100, and increasing the cost to upgrade to a full battalion to balance it.

--- Ende Zitat ---

Definitely agree with you about speed of the Rams needing to be nerfed, no way a ram could outrun a horse, especially a trained one.  About the cost, I think buying all three should definitely cost more than a normal scout hero because while a single hero can be in one place at a time, three Rams can be in three places.  Perhaps the cost should be reduced by 50 to 100 a ram, but I think 50 is too low.

LordDainIronfoot:
Well we have to take into consideration that this Rams are trained for Ride as well and that they are not exactly our ordinary real life Ram/Goats so they can be quite faster than our real Rams,BUT I can agree that they should be slightly Slower a little bit bellow Rohans Horses ! :-)

Heloa I think you mean increased not reduced or I am wrong mate!? :-)
Because Elite meant that the 3 Scouts are more expensive together than.1 Scout from other Kingdoms,and they should be cheaper! :-) But I think currently they are fine!They may be 3 not 1 but they are also more Expensive combined than 1 Scout and plus they I think are weaker to a degree! :-)

helloa2134:
Currently aren't the single Rams 150 a piece?  I could be wrong about that since I've only played IH once since 4.2 came out.  I propose that either the price of the Rams remains 150 or is reduced to 100 but I definitely don't think the cost of the Rams should be 50 a piece as Kryptik suggested, since three Ram scouts are better at scouting than a single hero insofar as they can more quickly cover more territory.

LordDainIronfoot:
Yes you are right! :-) Their current Price is 150! :-)

But yes I agree with you 100 will be the perfect price ,because as you said they can cover much more territory than 1 Scout Hero and making them too cheap will be not so balanced after all they can even Summon Battalions of Riders so making them too Cheap will be such a good idea! :-)

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln