27. Apr 2024, 20:49 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: should durin get forefathers ability from hs 3.3 summons old dwarves like thor  (Gelesen 5815 mal)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
and i know im not using proper grammar but i just want to put it out instead of making it all perfect for them to just lock it and not letting the fans get their opinions out

No one is awaiting in the Darkness to savagely lock everyone's threads for one's minimum mistake and to not 'let fans get their opinions out', since this very website is made alive exactly by different opinions, discussions and proposals.

But, as for many other things, there are also precise rules and boundaries that should be followed, for the sake of your own proposals (decent grammatical and logical cohesion, but absolutely not strict perfection), primarily, and to make sure that all the others find the easiest and most comfortable 'environment' to express themselves (no repetitive or pointless threads, meaningless discussions, hateful debates,...) and meaningfully contribute to the whole Edain Community.

Most of the times, if a thread has been locked, there probably is a valid and legitimate reason behind it, rather than a supposed Moderators' Cruelty  :)

Aule the creator

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
im new to this by the way. thanks for letting me know and if i just add them they still wont come out the way i want them to,  i want edain team to make them maybe like tauriel on certain maps but i want thrain and thror from movies and the other 4 gror, nain, nar and fror i would really like them to be part of the full game and durin isnt as mighty as the other ring heroes but i think with 2 of his sons for each faction would really be nice they should give durin a palantir and the only other ability can be resurrection like people should just post ideas or images for there abilities and weapons

korner

• Bibliothekar Bruchtals
im new to this by the way. thanks for letting me know and if i just add them they still wont come out the way i want them to,  i want edain team to make them maybe like tauriel on certain maps but i want thrain and thror from movies and the other 4 gror, nain, nar and fror i would really like them to be part of the full game and durin isnt as mighty as the other ring heroes but i think with 2 of his sons for each faction would really be nice they should give durin a palantir and the only other ability can be resurrection like people should just post ideas or images for there abilities and weapons

The problem is: (nearly) no one else wants them permanently in the game, as they just don´t fit into the timeline, as mentioned several times before.

How is Durin NOT one of the mightiest ring heroe in the game???

All other factions can only "upgrade" an existing hero while dwarves get extra hero on top! That´s a big advantage aside Durin himself being very strong.
I´d say he is best ring hero after Sauron...

Aule the creator

hes is not better then sauron and all ai spam against dwarves and actual players love spaming so its hard for the dwarves to push foward they need a lil boost like reviving the old fathers cause aragorn and gandalf are just to strong aragorn ability wipe out heroees and so does sauron destiny sword im not the only one who wants to see this its just you guys keep saying the same thing about the timeline its clear you guys dont like the dwarves but the dwarves are just weak at the moment those heroes would just mae the game a hole lot better and more people would play 4.0

korner

• Bibliothekar Bruchtals
Zitat
its clear you guys dont like the dwarves
dwarves are my favourite faction, so this does not apply.

Zitat
dwarves are just weak at the moment
they are not

Zitat
hes is not better then sauron
correct. which is why I said Durin is for me the second strongest ring hero after Sauron. But: should anybody in the game be more powerfull then Sauron?? I don´t think so...

Zitat
all ai spam against dwarves and actual players love spaming
So what? This affects every faction. Everyone spams against every faction.

Zitat
aragorn and gandalf are just to strong aragorn ability wipe out heroees
what does that have to do with Durin or the implementation of other dead dwarves??

Zitat
im not the only one who wants to see this
No one said that.

Zitat
those heroes would just mae the game a hole lot better
That´s your opinion. Several people now already told you the opposite.

Zitat
more people would play 4.0
I highly doubt it.
Edain is already the only last active, massive mod for RotWk. Nearly everyone who wants to play a mod/ knows that mods exist for that game/ knows about the exist of Edain does already play Edain mod.
The mod won´t gain any additional user only by implementing those dead dwarves.
And furthermore: if it were true - who cares about that?

Aule the creator

the dwarves really need this mordor and rohan spam and isen and gondor  like the dwarves need a lil boost this will be perfect like its imppossible that u are a dwarf fan and u are disagreeing to see these amazing dwarves in action i think this will be perfect for durin     i think we should make a poll and let them vote

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Aule the creator, I think that you have already been exhaustively answered by other people about the reason the heroes you mentioned can't and won't be implemented in the game, if not in the Campaign or in a future Submod.

Also, I really feel that this discussion is getting too much dispersive, involving other completely different matters like the balance concerning the Dwarves related to the other factions.
Not to mention that the main reasons of this proposal have never really been backed and sustained by constructive and effective arguments other than stating that something is 'awesome', another thing is 'crappy' or the other factions are 'spam'.
I sincerely suggest you organise better, in the future, the elements behind an idea you want to expose, and express them with more suitable explanations.

For the reasons stated above, I lock this thread.

--- Locked ---